Experian Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Interesting Experience
Data Breach Representative (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 13, 2018
I've worked in call centers before, and this one was rather interesting. It was a soft sell environment, yet competitive. The staff and co-workers were great...it just didn't last as long as it should have.
Pros
Great atmosphere, good pay
Cons
Union issues
Overall good company to work for
Sr. Product Manager for Fraud & Identity Solutions (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2018
Learned a lot on product management within the fraud industry. The labor culture is very friendly and focus very high standards of executions on goals.
Good job to start a career
Business Trends Analyst (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 5, 2018
Good culture and great employee benefits. Flexible hours and plenty of team building events and opportunities.

A great company for college grads looking to get their feet wet in the corporate world.
Benefits
Cons
Occasional layoffs
Great Company
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 2, 2018
I loved working for Experian and would love to work there again. I loved the people I worked with and enjoyed my job as well. I don't know what else to say except it was a great place to work!
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
I didn't really have any
Very Stressful
Customer Service Representative Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 26, 2018
Very stressful just because of the nature of what they work with. Often times a lack of communication from leadership. Management attempted to make things fun but often it fell short.
Fast paced work place with game room and sleep room
Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 23, 2018
Working for Experian has not been bad, it is a very fast paced environment so it is not for everyone. There is lots of favoritism making it hard to be happy a bout coming in if you aren't one of the favorites.
Pros
All holidays off, paid time off, bonus at end of year.
Cons
short breaks, management isn't always nice.
n/a
Customer Care Specialist / Tier1 (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 20, 2018
The job was ok just multiple changes and sometimes unorganized. The pay was good and was nice to get a bonus check based on performance annually. The cafeteria had great food as well
Flexible schedule and good work/life balance
Global Director of Software Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2018
Experian Marketing Services business unit of Experian was a great place to work. It is now sold off to a PE firm and has a new company name called Cheetahdigital. I would not recommend working in the newly formed company as it is very biased to the new executive team friends network. They were 4 layoffs in 1 year and is extremely unstable both revenue and re-organization.
Dynamic and Fast paced work environment
SE EXPERT (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 14, 2018
Experian (Consumer Services) is a dynamic and fast paced work environment. Fun place to work at. They provide good training and many opportunities doe growth.
Fun place with pool table
Technical Tickets/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARJune 13, 2018
Experian was a good place to work with good benefits. They offer a lot of time off for vacation and sick days that kick in as soon as you've been there a few months.
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Pay
Great experience! :)
IT Business Analyst - API Center of Excellence (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 7, 2018
Great experience! and learn a lot through 5 and half years. The company culture is very open and flat which gives visibility to all employees in the organization.
They care about their employee's well-being
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 4, 2018
Great support from upper management. Continuous education and training is always available and encouraged. The work environment is friends and consists of regular team meetings and check-ins.
Micro Managers
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 4, 2018
Experian is a fear based culture where everyone is just trying to avoid being run over by the bus. Micromanagement is abound. They pay fairly well, but it's not worth the headaches.
Pros
They are good about travel
Cons
Everything else. Management is out of touch with the employees.
Ok(ish)
Senior Statistical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJune 2, 2018
Pretty sure the part of the company I worked for was bought out. Like anything else, the job was not super great, but I worked with a few good people.
Busy and productive
Fraud Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 1, 2018
Experian strives for a environment that follows their mission statement. They have good benefits. Pay is decent, but I feel it could be better for all that is expected. The culture is ever changing and you have to be able to adapt quickly or you will get lost with your job functions. There is constant communication however sometime the information that should be communicated isnt, and that can impede with your job functions.
Pros
good benefits, world wide country, decent pay
Cons
Communication can be better
Review Summary
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ 07054May 31, 2018
A typical day working for Experian was to coordinate with other administrative assistants across the country with our projects. I learned a great deal about sales, the sales process and what types of marketing tools to use when closing a deal. Our workplace culture was one of mutual respect for every team member and how to interact with other divisions and their products. I must admit the management team was extremely professional and treated everyone fairly. The hardest part of the job was to be mindful of time zone differences when making travel plans. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to travel with my team to various locations so we could effectively make deals for our clients.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARMay 30, 2018
the employee network is amazing however management is very backwards. you can never get the same answer from one or more supervisors. everyone has a different interpretation of policy.
Pros
family friendly activities
Cons
lack of structure?
Its a call center
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARMay 30, 2018
Working for Experian was ok. It was an inbound call center. So sometimes the consumers were not happy to have to call in. However, I did enjoy working there for the short time I did.
Experian
Scheduling Analyst (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 24, 2018
There are several different company groups, many appeared well structured and happy. If that is your goal, then get into the IT group or Data management, etc. The call center is a challenging environment.
Pros
401K match and stock purchase plan
Cons
Legacy employees are promoted ahead of best fit employees
Global company that out sources too much
Product Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 21, 2018
Modern facility with excellent equipment..but very competitive and cut throat..you have to be a favored child to keep your job..play the corporate game.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experian. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.3Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss