Experis Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Solid company with excellent, dedicated team members
Sr. Placement Manager - CISCO US (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 17, 2018
Solid company, never an issue administratively for employees or consultants. Compensation and benefits are not market rate. Advancement is limited. Tech tools are sufficient.
The worst managment ever
Team Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 9, 2018
At best it is and entry level job, don't expect much build your resume and get out.

No work ethic, spreadsheet management and they are not honest with the customer. After starting with them my pay was lowered along with everyone else then benefits where changed. Was promised more money to move to a different position in a different city and then told the additional money was not available after I had made preparations to move. Not trust worthy at all, extremely incompetent management. Better than no job but not much better. Don't expect much and you will be ok.

Company will not listen to offered improvements management will try to be your friend but throw you under the bus in a heart beat.

Typical Vendor based company all about the $$ and not the employees
Pros
Opportunities with in larger companies posible
Cons
Management management management
Good Company
Professional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2018
Employed as a full-time professional consultant. Contract lasted longer than I anticipated. Client was a good company. Experis treated me well as a contract employee.
Pros
Nice people, nice client
Cons
No paid time off, medical insurance premiums too high, no help in finding another contract
A Very Good Company
Contract Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 24, 2018
I initiated contact and the company followed up immediately. I secured the position I sought at the compensation I was seeking. This is a high quality company which I recommend.
good help
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 13, 2018
They were helpful in acquiring opportunities to apply for employment. After acquired employment they were good at making sure we were doing ok. Also they made sure we were following the company guidelines
Pros
good communication
Cons
office was in Milwaukee
Experis is a great company
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJune 7, 2018
I worked for Experis for a number of years as contract employee and I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I was never out of a contract position longer than 30 days and my recruiter was the best! I was sad when she left the company.
Consulting
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 6, 2018
Experis is a good consulting company but at that the time it was not a good fit for me. While it was not a good fit for me, it appeared they did everything they could to accommodate their contractors.
Overall experience
Lead Client Account Director (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 5, 2018
Overall I really like working for MPG. It has and continues to be a really positive experience. I really like that I get the opportunity to put together very complex solutions for the client.
Client Focused and lot of opportunities
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2018
Lot of opportunities and ability to move to new client once existing contract finishes.
Lot of transparency and open culture
Compensation is good but benefits can be better
Pros
Compensation is good
Cons
Benefits can be better
Flexible Work Schedule
Finance Professional (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 30, 2018
Experis' assignments allow for flexible start times. I recommend interacting with the recruiters frequently as you will be responsible for managing the relationship.
Pros
Varied assignments available
Cons
Contract Work
Not Worth Your Time
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 23, 2018
This is NOT a place you want to work. It was all about favoritism and if you were not a favorite, you received no guidance on how to effectively do your job. Within a few days they fired multiple employees for absolutely no reason. This job is a joke. I wish I would have worked for Manpower and not Experis.
Pros
Flexibility, Own work space, Lunches
Cons
Pay, Management
It's something you have to experience yourself
Experis Core IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2018
Being a recruiter is not easy. There a lot of phone calls being made, people talking, etc. It is definitely a fast paced environment. Some days are good and busy while some are dull and long. Overall, everyone is in the same boat as you.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Sometimes not any Jobs to place candidates on
Great
CORE Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 18, 2018
Great company to work for. There is fair base pay plus you can make commission. Management is always open to help answer questions. My team was great.
Miss informed
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 17, 2018
Recruiters misinform candidates. You cannot get any assistance from HR neither.
No training, there is a bad culture being contract workers and basically you are always disconnected.
Pros
Nothing I can think of
Cons
Make sure you ask about benefits. False information provided
High level division of Manpower Family of Companies
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 15, 2018
Manpower created a higher level business unit to supply Project Managers of all ilks to take on the responsibilities each clients statement of work. Their strength in the market was the fact that they hired world class sales and delivery directors that could outrun the competition in ability and attitude.

The Big 4 and the 2nd Tier Accounting Firms were there competition.
They price points were less than 50% of those competitors. Many of the sales talent had spent time in the Big 4 so knew their strengths and weakness.

The CEO of this business unit was a world class leader.
Pros
Good Market Strategy
Cons
Growth at the Corporate Level was a distraction for business unit
Experis IT
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 14, 2018
Everyone was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Management excelled at placing the right person with the right client or project. Experis is a great organization to work with / for.
Imaging Index Clerk
Imaging Index Clerk (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 13, 2018
Awesome location to work! Peers were outgoing and willing to share information at the beginning. Pot lucks were not uncommon during the holidays. Paid personal days off are rare. Opportunities were provided to make-up time. Schedule can be flexible to a degree, if there were others in the team willing/trained to work your tasks while your out of office.
Pros
Peers were outgoing and willing to share information at the beginning.
Cons
Paid personal days off are rare.
Decent place to start
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 26, 2018
My day was balanced with cold call phone calls to potential clients, meeting with current clients and meeting with potential new clients. Team environment.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
loyalty
Great local team
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCApril 26, 2018
Great company and local team cohesiveness. However, management has much to be desired. There is no accountability, no training provided, and too many meetings - makes it difficult to build momentum doing sales.
Productive workplace.
National Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2018
Fun and exciting place to work and explore recruiting opportunities. Worked well with the group and enjoyed out of office events together. Daily opportunities to review how you can get better and more productive.
Pros
Great leadership.