Experis Employee Reviews

A Very Good Company
Contract Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 24, 2018
I initiated contact and the company followed up immediately. I secured the position I sought at the compensation I was seeking. This is a high quality company which I recommend.
good help
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 13, 2018
They were helpful in acquiring opportunities to apply for employment. After acquired employment they were good at making sure we were doing ok. Also they made sure we were following the company guidelines
Pros
good communication
Cons
office was in Milwaukee
Experis is a great company
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJune 7, 2018
I worked for Experis for a number of years as contract employee and I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I was never out of a contract position longer than 30 days and my recruiter was the best! I was sad when she left the company.
Consulting
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 6, 2018
Experis is a good consulting company but at that the time it was not a good fit for me. While it was not a good fit for me, it appeared they did everything they could to accommodate their contractors.
Overall experience
Lead Client Account Director (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 5, 2018
Overall I really like working for MPG. It has and continues to be a really positive experience. I really like that I get the opportunity to put together very complex solutions for the client.
Client Focused and lot of opportunities
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 2, 2018
Lot of opportunities and ability to move to new client once existing contract finishes.
Lot of transparency and open culture
Compensation is good but benefits can be better
Pros
Compensation is good
Cons
Benefits can be better
Flexible Work Schedule
Finance Professional (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 30, 2018
Experis' assignments allow for flexible start times. I recommend interacting with the recruiters frequently as you will be responsible for managing the relationship.
Pros
Varied assignments available
Cons
Contract Work
Not Worth Your Time
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 23, 2018
This is NOT a place you want to work. It was all about favoritism and if you were not a favorite, you received no guidance on how to effectively do your job. Within a few days they fired multiple employees for absolutely no reason. This job is a joke. I wish I would have worked for Manpower and not Experis.
Pros
Flexibility, Own work space, Lunches
Cons
Pay, Management
It's something you have to experience yourself
Experis Core IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2018
Being a recruiter is not easy. There a lot of phone calls being made, people talking, etc. It is definitely a fast paced environment. Some days are good and busy while some are dull and long. Overall, everyone is in the same boat as you.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Sometimes not any Jobs to place candidates on
Great
CORE Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 18, 2018
Great company to work for. There is fair base pay plus you can make commission. Management is always open to help answer questions. My team was great.
Miss informed
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 17, 2018
Recruiters misinform candidates. You cannot get any assistance from HR neither.
No training, there is a bad culture being contract workers and basically you are always disconnected.
Pros
Nothing I can think of
Cons
Make sure you ask about benefits. False information provided
High level division of Manpower Family of Companies
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 15, 2018
Manpower created a higher level business unit to supply Project Managers of all ilks to take on the responsibilities each clients statement of work. Their strength in the market was the fact that they hired world class sales and delivery directors that could outrun the competition in ability and attitude.

The Big 4 and the 2nd Tier Accounting Firms were there competition.
They price points were less than 50% of those competitors. Many of the sales talent had spent time in the Big 4 so knew their strengths and weakness.

The CEO of this business unit was a world class leader.
Pros
Good Market Strategy
Cons
Growth at the Corporate Level was a distraction for business unit
Experis IT
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 14, 2018
Everyone was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Management excelled at placing the right person with the right client or project. Experis is a great organization to work with / for.
Imaging Index Clerk
Imaging Index Clerk (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 13, 2018
Awesome location to work! Peers were outgoing and willing to share information at the beginning. Pot lucks were not uncommon during the holidays. Paid personal days off are rare. Opportunities were provided to make-up time. Schedule can be flexible to a degree, if there were others in the team willing/trained to work your tasks while your out of office.
Pros
Peers were outgoing and willing to share information at the beginning.
Cons
Paid personal days off are rare.
Decent place to start
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 26, 2018
My day was balanced with cold call phone calls to potential clients, meeting with current clients and meeting with potential new clients. Team environment.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
loyalty
Great local team
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCApril 26, 2018
Great company and local team cohesiveness. However, management has much to be desired. There is no accountability, no training provided, and too many meetings - makes it difficult to build momentum doing sales.
Productive workplace.
National Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2018
Fun and exciting place to work and explore recruiting opportunities. Worked well with the group and enjoyed out of office events together. Daily opportunities to review how you can get better and more productive.
Pros
Great leadership.
Non-trusting work environment
Program Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 12, 2018
Environment caters to younger generation and ignores possible improvements in fear of upsetting them. Management tries to be your best friend but uses that info against you. The contract with the outside company was great. The outside team I worked with was fast-paced, educational, supportive and fun while providing team events (potlucks, etc.), free food, drinks, clothing, and it was such a pleasure teaming up with them.
Pros
Free lunches, remote work
Cons
Holiday pay comes from PTO bucket, M-D-V lacking, management non-collaborative
I moved on for good reasons
Cell Technician (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 9, 2018
IN MY EXPRESSED OPINION ONLY.

Typical day at work:
During the winter, pretty slow. because BTS/CELL SITE CABINETS are cool...
During the summer, trouble tickets are numerous due to high BTS temperatures..you will have numerous tickets, very few on-hand replacement parts (if any since they are not stocked; must order parts which may takes 1 day to weeks to arrive, but your still responsible for its install even if it arrives on your day off/vacation day.

Learned:
No formal training provided if you are a contractor; swim or drown. Only a couple of techs are friendly/that will take sincere time to teach you anything. The regular field techs know more than the Lead.. Go figure.

Management:
Clueless, inconsiderate, and pencil pushing; never even heard from my former mgr since hiring to leaving; never answered any questions.

The Tower Crew management is good though.

Work Place Culture:
During the Winter....great.

During the Summer....over worked and stressed.
On-Call scheduling is CRAZY; if you work that day, you may work not only your scheduled 8 hrs, but the rest of the night till the early morning straight.

Hardest Part Of Job:
Dealing with your Lead, On-Call work, getting too many tickets during summer days, parts availability, and the facts that you are required to know how to fix anywhere from 1 to 10 different types of systems, without adequate time, info, and realistic expectations.

Most Enjoyable Part of Job:
Getting off work.
Pros
Better than unemployment
Cons
Leadership clueless, plays favoritism, pay rate way low vs responsibilities
Leadership change
Recruiting Director North and Central Florida (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 2, 2018
When I arrive it was a good place to work. Very strategic in producing quality for clients. The leadership changed and so did the work experience. Totally different place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experis. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight