Experis Employee Reviews

Good entry into tech industry, but ultimately disappointing
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAMay 19, 2019
40hr/week desk job spent both on and offsite providing support for client. Followed agile/scrum management structure with sprint cycles. Analyzed software in tech industry. 98% of time was spent with the client - very hands-off approach from Experis. Met with manager a few times per year.

Advice to management:
Talk and listen! Be more transparent about how your employees are performing and what their value is with the company. Provide constructive feedback on how they're succeeding and where they can improve, and do it often. Raise the standards for onboarding and sustainment.
Pros
Effectively full-time work with PTO provided, benefits packages are available and reasonable, received promotions with pay increases based on time and performance, free coffee and beverages every day
Cons
Compensation is poor for the work required, management is out of touch with their employees and their client's expectations, communication between teams and individuals is inconsistent and ambiguous, minimal training and zero availability for professional growth is provided, non-ideal environment for long-term employment
Great Place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 15, 2019
I left Experis on my own for personal reasons. However, this is a great company with a ton of focus on the employee. I would work with them again if the opportunity came up.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Job Security
N/a
Microsoft Office 365 - FastTrack Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2019
Experis is a good step to work inside of Microsoft for those who seek full-time employment with Microsoft. Experis pays decent, and offers many different employment opportunities.
Experis seems to be a pretty good company
IT Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 6, 2019
I work as a consultant there. I don't have a lot of interface with them but they seem to be helpful when I need assistance and they check in occasionally to see how I'm doing. Overall it is a pretty good company to work for.
Needed to meet strict deadline
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 6, 2019
This was a consulting position and worked for a client that needed to produce an S-1 document to go public. Timeline were in place and worked long hours to accomplish task.
Temp employnent to full time employmnet
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 3, 2019
Placed with new temp employment contract, small staff at new company communication was available. Started work as Senior Designer and was given a design.
Pros
Small company
Cons
Office area
Outstanding workplace
Project Manager-Staffing-Sales (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 19, 2019
Experis is an amazing company to work for. The training and support given is second to none. Opportunity to get promoted and move within the company is infinite. Highly recommend.
Experis
Government Contractor (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMarch 16, 2019
Experis is a good place to work pay isn't so good for the distance. I learned allot working in this position , sometimes is very difficult . they are nice and respectful here
good
Cons
ok
good place
Plant Maintenance Team Member (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30328March 15, 2019
company is ok to work for and would not leave if i didn't have to........
Company is in your corner when it comes to client help and getting what you need from day to day business process.
Pros
good to work there
Cons
no paid time off
Management will not help to find new jobs
Big Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2019
Management will not help to find new jobs

Most of the jobs that I found myself, Experis dint approve due to Vendor contracts and I was left nowhere
Not Bad
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 1, 2019
Only got into Experis because the people at Cisco wanted to hire me through them. I don't really know much about the company, but they seem like good people.
It's not for everybody
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  INFebruary 20, 2019
My colleagues were great to work with, but my manager had a certain complex about her that even senior staff that has known her for years have yet to figure out. She is amazing at what she does when it comes to getting work done, but when it comes to professionalism in the office, she has a lot to learn - especially as a Manager. There is a big difference between managers and leaders.

There also isn't enough training to get you set up for what you are in for. Facing new challenges is always good, but the expectations that are set just aren't realistic with the resources you have available.
Lack of Support from Upper Management
Information Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDFebruary 20, 2019
Lack of support from upper management, and high turn over rate. Not only did not show you anything, but there are no documentations for the assignment. If there were, it was the incorrect information.
Very Stressful Environment - We are just a number!!!
Microsoft Ambassadors (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 16, 2019
Every year around the same time we all start to get worried who next will be released. Very Stressful environment - No clear directives - it also changes daily. We all see that everyone is just a number, and no one really cares. I am still with them now - We all need a job to pay the bills and take care of our family, none the less we put out our best foot 100% of the time but it doesn't matter in the long run. we are all on the butcher table. Not sure how it is on other account they have.
Pros
work remotely
Cons
Stressful environment - We are just a number
Worked as a consultant
IT/Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2019
I was in a contract job and the company decided to move their contractors to Experis. I did not have much interaction with Experis, if you need something you go to their help desk.
Pros
Invoices customer, paid consultant, witheld taxes and completed the W2's, did not ask for status reports
Cons
Virtually an independent contractor, I negotatied with management on the pay, length of contract, work, etc. When contract is over Experis expects you to find another job and use them or not
Unstable Work Environment/No Management Support
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 7, 2019
Experis used to be a great place to work, but definitely has gone downhill. The Bellevue office used to have a strong team with a lot of support and a great "work hard play hard mentality. However, the past couple years have seen strong leaders leaving, teams falling apart and the office devoid of any kind of joy.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no training, no support, weak leadership
Ethical Company
Global Director of Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 3, 2019
Experis prides themselves on being a very ethical organization. I had worked for Experis and left to go to another firm. I came back because I very much appreciated the business standards for working with Experis.
Would not recommend Experis as paid vacation is not offered.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 19, 2018
As no paid vacation is offered it is very difficult to take time off when you are ill or an emergency arises as you are not paid for the duration that you are not working. Although, all contract assignments are excellent with top companies in the valley.
The hours of work were very good.
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CADecember 18, 2018
Experis was a nice place to work. It was a contract positon which opened doors for other opportunities. Had the opportunity to take initiative while working for this company.
Pros
location
Cons
healthcare
Good for contractors
Compliance Engineering Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mequon, WI 53092December 5, 2018
I have contracted for Experis. The recruiters are driven and professional. They present me with good opportunities. Communication with recruiters is consistent and effective.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experis. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.2Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss