Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

Numbers based company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Loves Park, ILMay 14, 2018
Expert Global Solutions is a numbers based company. They will talk about caring about each individual and helping them through anything when that is not even close to how this company is ran.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Numbers based and drama filled.
A great place to learn
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Onalaska, WIMay 12, 2018
This company was a great first experience into the business world and gave me the experience in business I needed to build a career on. Also, I met amazing people and good feedback and mentorship from management and staff. I'd definitely recommend.
Egs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 12, 2018
The job was okay when I first started but the hours are horrible I do understand that it is a call center but they have no respect for life. The main problem with this company is they don't care about people. Like life doesn't happen. By people I mean employees they these long crazy hours and rules make it hard for people to even be with family. They don't try to work with their employees they could care less.
Pros
nothing
Cons
hours, pay, management.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2018
Worst Management Ever, who ever goes against the management will not survive in this company, no team work, no job security, you are on your own. The workplace culture is hostile, I learned nothing apart from being able to provide the customer the best customer service i could provide
productive fast paced environment
customer service (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 8, 2018
Overall I really learned good customer service, i also liked the fact that you got moved from saves to sales and other areas in the call center room. Its nice to have a flexible schedule thats willing to work with your school schedule.
Pros
you get three 15 minute breaks
Cons
calls can come back to back some days.
basic call center
Customer Service/Collections/Sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 2, 2018
High turnover rate, always moving to different departments. If you did not comply with the transition you were let go. Company would rather hire people non stop. Only pro is that they give everyone a shot.
Consistency
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 1, 2018
Expert Global Solutions was a springboard for my career. We learned everything there is to know about call center efficiency, profitability and overall success.
if you like getting yelled at go for it
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 30, 2018
If you like talking to people this job is good for you, the elderly will scream at you and call you names, one wrong move and they call supervisors on you, have to word everything very carefully, mangement was unfair, pay was good 700 every two weeks. Annoying to be on the phone your whole shift back to back.
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 24, 2018
I enjoyed what I did. The position was in the country but it was centrally placed where there was easy access. The people were really nice and I enjoyed management. I learned alot about the company and the processes.
Pros
I enjoyed the people
Cons
I enjoyed the people
Decent
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 23, 2018
It is a good start for younger people to get some money in their pockets. I would not recommend making it a career. Supervisors were decent. It really can be summed up in it is all how you make it.
Stressful
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2018
Will not recommend this job to anybody. Schedule is not good. Managers don't resolve issues. Very
Stressful work environment. Not flexible with time off.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Schedule
Not for everyone.
Customer Service Center Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 18, 2018
So much favoritism at this job. They do not really work with you when it comes to your schedule. You can bust your tail in there and work open to close for them but as soon as you need a day off it's a problem.
Typical call center job
Pharmacy Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILApril 11, 2018
No raises in a call center, although I did learn a lot about people, health care, and products, (medications). Management was ok, did what they had to do. Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to talk to people. The hardest part was too many things to remember. Overall summary, was good while it lasted, but no chance for advancement or pay increases.
Pros
A lot of food and candy available for good work and attendance.
Cons
No raises or chance for advancement.
Typical Call Center
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILApril 10, 2018
Helping customers on the phones, working for a variety of 3rd party clients. Great co-workers, average benefits and compensation, average work/life balance.
Good Management
Team Manager (Sprint 1st Party Collections) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 2, 2018
They have good management and culture.They just need to have a more competitive salary. They should also provide a retirement benefit for those who have been with the company for a long period of time.
Indoor atmosphere
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMarch 24, 2018
I learned how to communicate with customers over the phone and work through their issue and understanding. I enjoyed my coworkers but I could see that the atmosphere was very social in a positive and a negative way. The management was great. The shift differential was fair. The break room is O.K.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2018
Working here was very different through other call center worked with medical offices to access files for patiences to make sure that each patience got what they need to get
Pros
games
Cons
no sick days
Fun place to work
Payment Processor (US Accounts) (Former Employee) –  manilaMarch 19, 2018
fun place to work but need to leave due to compensation, great team lead and team players, gained and enhanced skills in admin, cash flow, checks, debts, fees, commissions, etc etc
Complete change of management
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  St Joseph MissouriMarch 17, 2018
I worked for EGS for almost 3 years I left the company while working on the Sprint campaign due to management wanting me to do a buy one get one on an employee account which I was not comfortable with
Good
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 9, 2018
It was a good place to work, the name has been changed to apac then alorica .. but it was a good place to work.......................................
Good
Cons
Nothing bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp). Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

36out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp).