Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Review

View all Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) reviews

Very productive, fun, place to work
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 26, 2014
This job I wish I would have never left, it was the best job ive had in a very long time. The staff was very professional very organized and was a peaceful and understanding place to work at.
Pros
Great Benefits, Peaceful work place

Other Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

Management was very unstable
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYJune 21, 2018
An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
Handled customers inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/ service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution, and provide best option solutions.
Adept at handling various calls on a daily basis while consistently resolving clients issues in a short time span.
Pros
Met some wonderful people.
Cons
Management Team
Very impersonal
SMALL CLAIMS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 20, 2018
We worked in cubicles with headsets on all day behind a computer. The dress code was excessively strict due to the fact that you never saw anyone other than other co-workers.
Pros
Close to where I lived
Cons
Very impersonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp). Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

36out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp).