Exponent Careers and Employment
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations, and individuals. Our approximately 900 staff members work in 25 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 600 consultants, including more than 350 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent's engineering practices, formerly known as Failure Analysis Associates, are the leaders in the investigation, analysis, and prevention of accidents and failures. For more than forty years we have worked on significant disaster and failure investigations and have helped many corporations analyze products that you find in the market today. For over twenty years, our Environmental practices have provided scientific solutions to complex environmental problems around the world, and our Health Sciences group is one of the nation's foremost organizations applying epidemiology, toxicology, and other health sciences expertise to public and corporate health issues.
You’re seeing all 321 jobs at Exponent because we can’t find any available jobs at Exponent close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 120 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
The people I worked for and worked with were intelligent, kind, flexible, and hard-working...there is no doubt that the people are great. What is lacking is the C-suite's ability to recognize the contributions of non-engineers. Exponent is structurally rigid and does not allow for growth if you are an admin. Turnover is high...not just because it is a consulting firm.
Management lacks compassion and carting for his team members Management seems to know what it takes to get the job done but can not express the needs.
At exponent, I enjoyed schedules that were changed with 8 hours notice for 2 months. Training was not provided. Manager refused to follow up with HR issues that included a coworker yelling at a receptionist.
no life after work, they have such a high turnover rate. If your new learn to bite the bullet for a couple years and work nights, good pay and insurance.
Great company to work for. They have ample sick and vacation leave. Management at my office was extremely caring and I learned a lot during my there.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 15 questions about working at Exponent. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Exponent employees.
Insights from 10 Indeed users who have interviewed with Exponent within the last 5 years.
Do you have a pulse and are you available to work whenever we feel like it?
Exponent: Entering Back Into Buy Range, If Sentiment Holds(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.