Express Care Employee Reviews

Great training
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 25, 2018
I was sent here when i first finished my phlebotomy course to get my sticks to take the national exam. The staff here was very helpful and friendly in helping me obtain my sticks and begining my career.
Pros
Great staff
Not much advancements
Assistant Manager/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ashland, CAJune 23, 2018
Express care is a very quick and fast paced environment, it’s family friendly and the service is quick the people are friendly and will let you know if there is any issues
review
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Albany, INJune 12, 2018
A typical day at work is very fast paced, seeing at least 30-40 patients a day, 70-80 patients a day during flu season. Staff are very friendly and easy to work with. You will learn a lot about everything medical, we see many different people with many different problems. Management is not so great, not really working with you on the schedule or days you may need off, other staff are willing to switch days if needed so it usually works out. We see patients from 2 months old to 98 years old. The hardest part of the job is not really getting any breaks or lunch break, you kind of have to eat when you can or eat as you go, you are always running running running. The most enjoyable is the people you work with are wonderful and helpful, it is like a second family.
Job was fine for me
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandMay 3, 2018
I don't think that the company took good care of the employees. There was no real leadership locally and no mentorship at all. The people I worked with on a daily basis-most were great.
it was terrible
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAApril 16, 2018
the job itself was fine, but the management was corrupt at best and a disaster at worst. Myself and co-workers were treated poorly as peasants under the thumb of a dictator
Back Office Supervisor/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 29, 2018
Wonderful doctors. I learned so much at this job because you see a little bit of everything. Definitely a good job to make into a career. Plenty of advancement opportunities.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Gossip
Na
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Sulphur Springs, TXMarch 27, 2018
Great job truly enjoyed working with the staff at express care with got along and everyone pulled thier weight. The doctors supported you and the rad are awesome
Collaborative competitive fast paced environement
Clinic Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 12, 2018
This was a great place to work, with a collaborative leadership team and advancement opportunities. The team is has a great set of diverse minds and a passion for innovation.
Good employees good work environment
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Floyds Knobs, INFebruary 23, 2018
Was a good place to work. Laid back fun. Customers are nice too. Could use some new equipment and the stores could use some updating andvfixing up other than that good company.
great and educational place to work
Manager/Lead Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILFebruary 10, 2018
service regular scheduled maintenance on vehicles. learn new treatments for better vehicle performance. very diverse and competitive. i enjoyed keeping the customer happy and having great reviews.
fast paced
Auto Technician (Former Employee) –  Schertz, TXDecember 21, 2017
always busy with customers coming in with oil changes, good management, friendly coworkers, employee discount benefits, learning experience on newer vehicles.
Great
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Essex, MDDecember 19, 2017
Managers need to better with understanding it was very well put tigether very organized the patients were excellent there was no drama and we all work together as a team but they do not u derdtand is understanding people personal life.
Productive work place,excellent co-workers
Radiology Technician/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILOctober 30, 2017
I loved the variety of my duties at Express Care. I love working with every age group of patients . I loved the cases that I assisted with. Enjoyed the different levels of intensity that entered our doors.
Pros
loved variety of duties, enjoyed working with staff and the patients, I am very much a team player, I have integregty and I expect the same level of intensity from my co-workers.
Cons
The patient load got to be too much to contend with on a daily basis, I suffered from burnout
Hard Company to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MDOctober 19, 2017
Poor management, high turnover rate, they like to send you allover the state but don't want to pay you gas or time. Lots of work to do with no employees, its all about the money with this company no employee perks. You also never know when you are going to get out of work you may close at 9pm but might not get out until 10, 11,midnight 1am.
Pros
3 days a week
Cons
not enough staff
Every day is a new and exciting
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bear, DEJuly 14, 2017
Every day is a new opportunity to learn new things. Management is good, workplace environment is exceptional. Typical day is registering new and existing patients for most non-life threatening illnesses and injuries including workman's compensation and motor vehicle accidents. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with patients and coworkers throughout the day.
Easy, but can be fast paced
Oil Technician/NC DMV State Inspector (Former Employee) –  Randleman, NCJuly 2, 2017
work flow will vary with the time of day and day of the week, also how close to the end of the month it is. most work is simple, as long as you pay attention to what your doing.
Business was sold
Vehicle State Inspector, Lube Tech (Current Employee) –  League City, TXMarch 11, 2017
A lot of petty issues... but long story short , business was doing bad enough where they had to sell. It is no longer Express Care. It is now called Grand Slam.
Pros
hourly + commission and paid weekly
Cons
Owner was Husband & Wife broght issues to job
Not a good place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MD 21015February 28, 2017
This is a poorly run business. It's all about making money and not about taking care if its employees. There is a high staff turn around and a lot of work is expected for not much pay.
Good entry level oppurtunity
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLDecember 28, 2016
This healthcare practice is diverse and has much to offer their patients. The owners and administration do not. Cut throat small business.
Good
Registration Associate (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, MDDecember 22, 2016
Good Company long hours. Fast paste environment. Great people to work with. Needs shorter hours. In class training for employees maybe helpful. for some people who are first timers in that field