Express Employment Professionals Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,505 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOWilliam H. Stoller
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryHuman Resources & Staffing
Production & Manufacturing
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
History of jobs skills ability to work transportation reliablity
What type of employment I was looking for and how soon I could start. They also asked what my salary expectations were.
Was I okay with hard hot work, even though I would be compensated well for? - which was a lie and misleading
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Express Employment Professionals?Published on May 24, 2021
- Express Employment Professionals