Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

Found 5,522 reviews matching the search See all 5,718 reviews
They were fine to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pauls Valley, OKJanuary 17, 2019
I enjoyed working there. The pay was great and I got paid weekly. The benefits were good and and vacations day were plenty. I would not hesitate to work for them if the right job was available.
Rude people
Customer (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 17, 2019
These people are supposed to help find people a job. They don't return calls. They are rude on the phone and act like they could care less if they find anyone a job at all. Terrible temp service. I don't know how they make any money. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Don't return calls and are very rude people. No compassion for the people trying to get employment.
Great people also .
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 16, 2019
They put me on a job within 3 days or so with me applying,I stuck with them as long as I could until a permanent position came along.but will go back to them anytime they need me.
express employnemt
Driving class a CDL (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 16, 2019
im very happy working with them very pleased with my jobs and all staff are very nice and professional they do great job getting work for me im really proud be apart of express employment
False Descriptions
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Derby, KSJanuary 16, 2019
Express gives false hope that they are helping you, gives false job descriptions then does not stand behind their employees if they have concerns. Do not recommend the Derby, KS location.
Productive and Fun Sales Environment
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass ToyotaJanuary 16, 2019
I found the management and employee's friendly and professional with clear instructions on how I was to perform my job.

The Employee brunch was a very nice touch.

Nice environment.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Could be stressful at time when multiple lines are ringing and a customer wants to talk.
Good temp place
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 15, 2019
Got us out on time. Just wished it had more jobs and more drivers. Sometimes when your down on your luck you just need a ride to your job site. It would be nice to have buses to help out .
Pros
Paid daily
Cons
Sometimes no work
Fun place to work and learn new things
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 15, 2019
Its a graet place to work , i learned new trades and gain more knowledge on new things . Co-workers are team players and help eachother out ,jobs get done on time .
Its lot of overtime
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 15, 2019
If u go there you will work 6 to 7 days a week. There pay is low. If someone releases you. That means you will be unemployed for months before they give you another job
Pros
Fast money
Cons
No job security
Great supervisors
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNJanuary 15, 2019
Would be great if jobs were permanent. Most are only temp jobs and usely assignment ends before you get hired on thru the actual company. Supervisors at Express are very helpful and understanding
Pros
Great for people with school aged kids
Cons
Healthcare, mostly part time
Great company with very helpful staff
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJanuary 15, 2019
Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing agency. They do a great job of looking for positions that match exactly what I'm looking for and at competitive salary rates. I highly recommend them to other job seekers.
Pros
Great personnel
Nice job assignments
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 15, 2019
This was a temporary job but most places express sent me were good jobs with nice people. Management made sure you worked every day and they also provided any safety devices you needed.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Temporary
It what most expect
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  McMinnville, ORJanuary 15, 2019
You can expect to work with a group of express employees. You arrive to a job sight you are then looked at to determin what job is best fited for you. You could be placed with one of the toughest job on the sight and get paid like the rest of the workers doing the light work.
The Hardest part could be doing the same back breaking task with out employee rotational relief. Or having a job with 3 coworkers when 4 is what is really needed for the job.
The enjoyable part would have to be going to different jobs sights and meeting other or new co-workers from express.
Pros
flexible hours.
Cons
promise one job get stuck doing another.when you arive to the sight
Very Helpful finding suitable work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 14, 2019
They make good effort to find you appropriate work and listen to your wants/needs. I wish there were more opportunities and less competition for only a small amount of positions. You pretty much have to jump at an opportunity as soon as it comes up or it's gone. The staff is likeable though.
Very Helpful
Temporary Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJanuary 14, 2019
Express Employment professionals is very helpful and friendly when it comes to assisting in finding a local job opportunity. I have done a few jobs through them.
Got a few hours and was let go
Temp to perm worker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2019
I will sound like a whiner, but I really worked hard for their clients twice and just got sent home after a few days or so. I do not know if I will get paid, but I hope to. Express said they will not mail a check to me, so it sounds like I will get nothing.
Pros
Nothing if I do not get a check
Cons
It is not a job, just humiliation
Express was ok. You have to keep on then if you needed anything cause they wouldn't call you back or whatever needed to be done.
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 13, 2019
Express is ok but Komatsu where I worked was all about hiring full-time only the ones kin to management or favoritism. I worked there over year and got great feedback on my performance but didn't get hired full-time.
Pros
Liked my job
Cons
Favoritism
Great business
Laborer (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJanuary 13, 2019
The staff was very helpful for me getting a good job. They listen and communicate effectively. The hiring process takes a short amount of time to complete the paperwork and after an employee reviews the application they have on site drug testing immediately. Express has a fantastic client repatour.
Temporary contracting agency.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Christiansburg, VAJanuary 13, 2019
If you need a job they will help you, but don't expect any standard operations here. Unlike 99% of other companies this one doesn't drug test, run a backgrund check or let you know if your temp job will be eligible for permanent employment.
Pros
Guaranteed job assignments
Cons
Doesn't follow normal standards
Professional
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2019
The staff at Express were very professional. I enjoyed working with the recruiter as she was very knowledgeable about the clients she represented. The staffing firm does not place people in areas where there is no experience, which I like.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
41.7K
31.2K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight