Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

41.5K
Found 4,842 reviews matching the search See all 5,016 reviews
Professional
Administrative, warehouse (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJuly 17, 2018
Express is a good stepping stone for a career it is temp to hire
I would recommend Express Employment for a job. A good place for a on job training position
Pros
no weekends
Cons
some jobs end to soon
Fun job
Driver (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCJuly 16, 2018
This was a great job to have at the time. The camraderie was awesome. We drove military trucks from the Naval Weapons Station to the old Navy base for uparmoring. Afterward we would drive them and they would be put on a ship and sent overseas. If you like CDL driving this was the job to have.
busy office
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 16, 2018
Express has a lot of jobs to offer however I did not see any in the filed I trained in but am hopeful they will extend their field of employment offers.
Pros
nice work environment mostly
Cons
did not get hired for any jobs just worked as a temp
Fun place depending on assignment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Allendale, MIJuly 16, 2018
Great place to work. Some of the assignments and companies they work with are super strict and can be stressfull. Over all a great place to work. Staff is super friendly and understanding.
Productive, stressful at times.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellesley, MAJuly 15, 2018
A recruiting firm. High volume calls, set-up interviews, helped candidates with application process, responsible for I-9 form completion. ordered supplies etc. Not easy when it's a numbers game. Thankful for the opportunity.
Pros
Acquired new skills.
Cons
a numbers game.
Review Summary
Sales Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJuly 15, 2018
I would prefer not to give an opinion on working with Express.

I learned a lot but do not want to work for Express again. Temporary work is not for me.
Good experience but wouldn't recommend
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, IN 46385July 14, 2018
I was placed in position as Administrative Assistant to the CEO, which was good experience for the resume, however I was looking for a job in a law office. My job assistant left without telling me I would be assigned to somebody new. They didn't realize I opened the mail and could see how much of my hourly wages they took. The CEO thought she was paying me a decent amount. She didn't realize that Express was taking almost half of it.
Pros
Good hours, some good experience
Cons
Get a fraction of your pay, not placed in desired position
Fun workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAJuly 14, 2018
Love driving forklift.... Love loading and unloading trucks im also a machine operator. Im a fast learner an love working with others. Im a hard worker and always on time
Pros
Nice lunchroom
Cons
30 min breaks
N/a
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 13, 2018
Express employment had hired me to go to the most dirtiest work places. With supervisors would hit on every woman at the temp agency. The pay was low and work was even harder.
Not consistant
Administrative Assistant Temp (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJuly 13, 2018
I worked one job for a few weeks and then never heard back from them. I would call and leave messages, but never received a call back. At the job I did work, the employer told me they were paying $16 and hour for me, however I was only receiving $10 an hour, which is a pretty significant cut for express.

Want to know more about Express Employment Professionals?

Ask a question
Worked at coca cola
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 13, 2018
wasn't the best place to work. extremely hot. given short breaks. scolded if you didn't fill a order in under 10 minutes even though it could be extremely long order. express had bad communication with Coca-Cola which left you to fight your own battles with the company. express caseworkers never answer the phone if you have a issue unless it involves you not coming to work that day. wouldn't refer anyone.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Terrible communication
Temp Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 12, 2018
The management was great. They always found work for me. I enjoyed working for this company. I would recommend them to anyone looking for employment in this county.
Pros
Work
Cons
No benefits
Overall Bad Experience
Temp (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJuly 12, 2018
Management and employees weren't very helpful, but there may have been lack of job openings. Most other employment agencies seemed to work harder and help more.
Marketing Associate at Stonemor (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Levittown, PAJuly 12, 2018
Barely any overtime which is great if you are a single parent like myself. Relaxed office setting. Benefits could be improved some, but it has been quite some time since I have worked there
Its a fun place to work an learn different skillz as u work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 11, 2018
I became a mechanic over night i was a machine operator in pittsburgh pa at a company called attrium innovations a vitamin lab were you prepare the vitamins
Pros
If you do a good nob the company will hire you
Cons
You will have allergic reactions toward tbe vitamin powder
Okay Place to Start
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 11, 2018
I went to Express Employment because I was new to a city and needed a job fast and easy while I was still at my other job so I decided to go through a job employment agency. The interview and test's were fine, it was after fact that didn't go so smoothy. I would get phone calls from the agency and they would expect me to be able to make an interview that day within hours as I was finishing my two weeks at a job and had a child to take care of.
Short lived
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 10, 2018
Not sure what the management was doing, I didn't get a chance to learn to grow, everything I was hired to do, when I was working there was totally of opposite what the boss wanted.

no matter how many calls a day you made, wasn't enough. Micromanaged, read your emails, monitored and listen calls, it was impossible to be comfortable doing your job, especially when I got screamed at all the time.
Pros
job
Cons
everything was wrong about this company broken promises #1
temporary employement agency not working hard enough to find work
Accounting/Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 10, 2018
once the local office changed managers there didn't seem to be any an emphasis on finding full-time placement for their temporary employees. since this is a temporary employment agency whose goals, supposedly, was to get the people employed full time they seemed to fail on that account.
Warehouse/Assembly/Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 10, 2018
Temp/Perm job placements part time or full time employment. Placed me at jobs that are suitable for me and my location. Good pay. Friendly environment
Pros
Nice work sites
Cons
Some sites are to far
temp agency
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 10, 2018
this is a temperary agency. they try and help you find jobs. what else can i say about it? the staff is friendly and they really seem to be interested in their clients wellbeing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight