Play YouTube video button
Express Employment Professionals
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA9 reviews
A typical day is boring and routine, although in my morning job, particularly, I work very hard and need to be very organized. Have learned to be patient, resilient and resourceful. I currently work for a temporary services agency for a hospital/healthcare system. The workplace culture there is very congenial. The hardest part of the job in the morning is meeting the deadlines (4 hours) in which to complete the heavy workload every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is I know I am doing my best job and maintain a good work ethic.
Pros
The people in the healthcare environment are very congenial.
Cons
Salary and paid leave are limited as a temporary employee.
Well I wearhouse work for a few year stocking recieving maintenance cleaning changing lights cleaning windows doing inventory on stuff I need at the shop did paperwork at the end of the day after finishing every task understood emails correctly cleaned basements when they had leaks vacuum water up showed great customer service with tenants in the buildings cleaned entire property a 48 building condo complex with only two workers for the whole comlex three years worked Monday thru Friday was off weekends it was a great job and I was glad I worked there to learn different things over the few years
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
They always had jobs available and sent you to very good workplaces. They are very good in the placement and the commute. Still employed and will take jobs from them
Pros
good jobs
Cons
job availability
Great people to work for. We work 40 hrs a week, they expect you to be very responsible! A lot of inventory, so you will learn how to manage it. The hardest part of the day is pushing 300 lbs of assets down 60 yard long hallways all day, the best part is when it's your turn to use the electric pallet jack! :)
Pros
Get to work in different fields to find the one you like.
Cons
Pay
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I worked under a contract with INOVA for over a year, until I found a permanent position. They were the first staffing service that I have used. Working for them at INOVA was good but I really didn't like the drive. There is no easy or direct way to get there from Dulles.
Express is very disorganized. they do not have enough work to go around. they expect you to work for a day here or there. you cannot get anywhere in this company and will probably have trouble paying your bills as I did.
Hired as a TEMP to process Purchase Ordrers and Bill Only invoices via the Lawson, Source/HOV and GHX databases at the INOVA Fairfax Hospital location.

Good Management and an Excellent staff of Buyers within the SCM division.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Only a TEMP position via EEP
This is a Temp Agency, that goes out of the way to make you feel special as far as finding you a position for employment within 48 hours of your application, I am very thankful for this company
Pros
They assist you with your search for employment
Cons
commute
This company has the right idea. They want people who work hard and they want work that will keep people working. It is sad that sometimes this company cannot deliver on having stable work opportunities to keep most of their employees.
Pros
Great experience working with people, able to gain experience in different fields of work
Cons
Low pay, lack of work