Express Employment Professionals

Found 8,199 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,550 reviews

Express Employment Professionals insights

Based on 2,543 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Temporary Services Agency

A typical day is boring and routine, although in my morning job, particularly, I work very hard and need to be very organized. Have learned to be patient, resilient and resourceful. I currently work for a temporary services agency for a hospital/healthcare system. The workplace culture there is very congenial. The hardest part of the job in the morning is meeting the deadlines (4 hours) in which to complete the heavy workload every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is I know I am doing my best job and maintain a good work ethic.

Pros

The people in the healthcare environment are very congenial.

Cons

Salary and paid leave are limited as a temporary employee.

Family like work Environment.

I really enjoyed my time Express. Friendly workers and easy to schedule the events. Fair working environment. I didn't really know how to do the job but they training was really helpful.

Pros

Friendly workers

Cons

No benefits or advancement opportunities.

The Employers and Employees are very friendly and courteous. The work environment is Great!

I would refer friends to join this company. This company is a very nice place to seriously consider working for. I was an Agent at this company. They make sure that their Agents are comfortable. You have an opportunity to get overtime with this company. Overall I would give this company a 5 star rating.

Pros

Excellent benefits, Great company to work for.

Cons

n/a

There are many temp agencies in DFW, but Express actually works for you.

The best office is the Arlington, TX office. The owner actually interviewed and coached me on how to be ready for the temp assignment. Arlington, TX office always kept me working. They aren't just about getting you a job, but they really try to see what you want out of work and they try to build you up.

Stay away from S. Broadway office Edmond, Ok.

This is based on my experience with this office. The so called proffessionals were not proffessional. Lacked compassion and acted the opposite. They will give you the runaround, or they just dont care about helping people find jobs. And getting any response from the owner, good luck.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Very flexible

They are very understanding and will relocate if your unhappy with a job. They have competitive pay and contracts with small to large companies. Very good at placing according to skills.

Pros

Flexible and easy job placement

Cons

Jobs can be temporary

Fearful and Threatened every day

Back Stabbing staff and management makes you feel that you need to help them pay their bills. Constantly being told that they are struggling to keep the doors open. High Turnover for the short amount of time they have been open and NO Security. Playing associates against each other. Being forced to do urine test on all types of people when Not medically trained.

Pros

pay

Cons

Over worked, constantly being reminded how management has to many staff for the bills they have to pay

Convenient

Great company to work for when testing the waters with multiple companies. It’s helpful to get to know the culture of the many companies and its people. This helps to choose what would be best for your future decision with a company.

Pros

Flexible work

Cons

Inconsistent work

No advancement

Working for the company is okay. There is really no career advancement unless management is willing to help you succeed. Have the urgency to grow and there is limited growth here, unfortunately.

Pros

Flexibility

Great job

Great company, great pay, great recruiters. 5 stars all the way. Anytime you have questions they will always answer you immediately, I love working here.

very helpful in finding work locally

Express is a temp agency that has been very helpful in finding part time work for me, off and on, over the years. The company I currently work at through express is one I've worked at for 8 years. The compensation isn't real great, but that is not determined by express but rather the company at which I work. Express staff are very supportive and encouraging and do their best to find work that fits your skills and personality.

Pros

job search is made easier

Cons

may not have jobs available in the industry you're interested in

Run away

This was the most unorganized and unprofessional work place I've ever encountered and would not recommend at all, they are franchises and unfortunately my franchise was owned by a narcissistic person whom promised much more than was provided no training at all you learn via robot on a computer anything that dosent work you must call a 1800 for assistance if I could give no starts I would. Do yourself a favor and find a different place especially for associates they don't care for anyone

Helps you seek a job

Great place to find a job if you are new to the community. Can see long gaps in work if you're not a laborer. Express employees go out of their way to make you feel good. Sent cards and called when I forgot timecard. Pay can be low.

Pros

Nice work center

Cons

Low pay for certain jobs

Decent temp service

I worked with express for 4 months right before the pandemic. They kept me employed. Had me cleaning out the back of pickup trucks at one job and delivering for progressive plumbing.

Get to work for a variety of companies to seek out what you would like to do best when finding a permanent position at any given company.

I enjoyed my time with this company and would work for them again if I needed to do so. There were only a few companies that I was sent to that were not a good fit for me.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Benefits were lacking from the company. Only offered if you paid for them. if

Productive and Energized

Love working for Express Employment Professionals in Maple Grove. Great communication and growth potential. Great flexibility! Everyone is upbeat and positive.

Pros

Flexibility, fast pace and growth potential

Cons

High stress

Factory

I was never able to change career paths in this company. I'm good at desk work and paperwork but because I don't have that as an exclusive job title they wouldn't allow me to preceded with any advancements. I was stuck in factory work.

No work life balance / low Pay

Over worked , underpaid , no sick time , forced to feel like you cannot take your PTO, mean girl toxic environment, management will treat you like a number and not a human, unrealistic goals and expectations, expected to take calls and do work on the weekends and not be paid for that as you are a salaried employee, they don’t care if your child is sick or needs you they’ll tell you to find someone else to watch them, very cultish if you don’t eat breath live express you won’t be apart of there click. Save your self allot of time and heartache and find another staffing agency to work with. There is one on every other corner better then this place!!!

Pros

Cons

No sick time, low pay, toxic work environment

Great service

They helped me when i needed it got me a job the same day i didnt even know i was going for a job but i left with one making 2$more then were i started plus benefits pto and more 100% recommendations from me

Pros

Flexible Quick hire Good Jobs

Cons

N/a

Great place to work.

Very friendly and helpful staff. I had no problems dealing with them and my job assignment. Found me a job very fast and kept in touch with me to make sure everything was going well. I would recommend them to everyone searching for a job.

Pros

Will go out of their way to make everything good.

Temp Agency

Recruiters are more in a rush to find you employment rather than satisfying the needs of employees. Once you are on an assignment, you are stuck no matter how you may feel. If you leave, even with calling, they will drop you from program.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3K
2.4K
1.6K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight