Express Employment Professionals

United States8,880 reviews

Found 8,880 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,282 reviews
tempassignmentemploymentagencytemporaryplacementpermanentsend

Temporary Services Agency

A typical day is boring and routine, although in my morning job, particularly, I work very hard and need to be very organized. Have learned to be patient, resilient and resourceful. I currently work for a temporary services agency for a hospital/healthcare system. The workplace culture there is very congenial. The hardest part of the job in the morning is meeting the deadlines (4 hours) in which to complete the heavy workload every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is I know I am doing my best job and maintain a good work ethic.

Pros

The people in the healthcare environment are very congenial.

Cons

Salary and paid leave are limited as a temporary employee.

Very welcoming people and extremely flexible.

Express Employment received me with open arms and are very transparent with everything. They tell you the pay and hours ahead of time. Coordination and opportunities is their strong suit. Even if you are looking for another job, they happily help you without hesitation. Would recommend for anyone that feels stuck.

Pros

Flexible and honest.

Express Employment Professionals insights

Based on 4,152 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Depends on the local office

Kent, Washington I would drive across town to work for this office. I have been treated very professionally. I currently live in Spokane, Washington. If I move back I would go back to work for them anytime. Haven't been given the same treatment in Spokane.

Learned alot

Interned here, everyone was super nice and I learned a lot. They were easy with their schedule and went out of their way to help you get some skills to put on your resume.

Fun Workplace

They treat you like a family and you feel close with everyone you work with. They care about their employees and make sure they have everything they need.

Plays favoritism

Hard on the body and can be stressful Cleaning out stadiums and walking all day. Prepare to work like no tomorrow with little to know payouts. Your check isn’t always accurate

Cool place to work

This is a great place to work many career opportunities for the furthering and bettering of your life they really take care of you and get you new opportunities

What is the best part of working at the company?The clients and associates , building that relationship What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Making sure they show up and preformWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Upbeat and positive It’s a pleasure to work there What is a typical day like for you at the company?Very fast pasted and busy. Always on the move

What is the best part of working at the company?None they rip you off and over work you while they sit in an office and make money off your hard workWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?People that work there are back stabbersWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Hostile and if you’re not in the popular group they’ll talk about you behind your backWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful because they can never find you a job and all they do is sit on there behinds

There is always work

If you work hard there’s always work!Express pays better then any other temp agency for the same jobs. I haven’t seen anyone ever pay more! They are usually really good about answering all questions.

Pros

Opportunity, response time

Cons

Insurance options are really poor, no guarantee you’ll be kept by the place your assigned, and you’re not protected by a union at the jobs till you’re hired on.

What is the best part of working at the company?Their efficiency and sms job textingWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not applicable What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great to work for.What is a typical day like for you at the company?A typical day is great

Very professional

Very professional and kind helps find a job that is to your liking .. great people at express .. I'm happy I found them I enjoyed my time over there . No complaints.

What is the best part of working at the company?flexibility What is the most stressful part about working at the company?bus schedules and drug tests

It is ok for an employment agency

They're okay they do a good job what they do they just can't keep you working I mean I'm on my second job from him and it only lasted a month the first job lasted 6 months

Guaranteed work

Assigned to multiple jobs in order to help me find what I'll succeed at as a person overall and very lenient in helping me be flexible in life's problems such as doctor visits, leaving work for kids being sick and unexpected occurrences. However, laid off my last job unexpectedly (no fault of Express Personnel but the company contracted out [Walmart] didn't communicate) and I had to quit while Express had trouble that week finding me a replacement job and I jumped at another job opportunity.

Good temp agency

Good temp agency to work for they will get you up and working in no time id highly recommend them for a temp gig or job pretty nice people aswell although like everywhere you get good and bad.

If your are in need of work then express is the place to go. They have a large variety of jobs waiting to be field .

I worked as a temp out in the field. Express has always had a job ready for me if I needed on and theybare very professional and they're also caring and considerate of they employees and your life outside of work. They try to accommodate their Temps and place them to the best of their abilities.

Pros

Weekly pay. No hassle call in. And always available to help during business hours.

Cons

Better benefit: insurance, paid time off for holidays

Ok workplace

Ok little slow finidng opportunities take time to call you back. I feel like they dont stay on top of companies for responses or pass or hire responses as well!

What is the best part of working at the company?They are responsive and always communicating with you in a timely manner. They actually listen to you and match you up with work that fits what you are looking for.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The initial registration process. It took me a couple of hours.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It is a very positive environment. They are friendly and treat you as being important to them.What is a typical day like for you at the company?This is a temporary employment agency that sends you out on various assignments so there is no typical day at Express. But working at different companies has always been a positive experience and the clients have always been great!

Temp work

I've worked with express on several occasions and sometimes it was good and sometimes it wasn't. Pretty much hit and miss but it's what to expect with temp work. Alot of turnover.

What is the best part of working at the company?First class owner, and organization.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?None. We had a great team.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?very team focused.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy, but worked with tons of great clients, associates, and office staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight