Express Employment Professionals Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,419 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
You're seeing Express Employment Professionals jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 230.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Express Employment Professionals have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
A typical day is boring and routine, although in my morning job, particularly, I work very hard and need to be very organized. Have learned to be patient, resilient and resourceful. I currently work for a temporary services agency for a hospital/healthcare system. The workplace culture there is very congenial. The hardest part of the job in the morning is meeting the deadlines (4 hours) in which to complete the heavy workload every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is I know I am doing my best job and maintain a good work ethic.
If you work hard there’s always work! Express pays better then any other temp agency for the same jobs. I haven’t seen anyone ever pay more! They are usually really good about answering all questions.
What is the best part of working at the company? Their efficiency and sms job texting What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Not applicable What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Great to work for. What is a typical day like for you at the company? A typical day is great
Very professional and kind helps find a job that is to your liking .. great people at express .. I'm happy I found them I enjoyed my time over there . No complaints.
What is the best part of working at the company? flexibility What is the most stressful part about working at the company? bus schedules and drug tests
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 751 questions about working at Express Employment Professionals. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Express Employment Professionals employees.
Insights from 2.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with Express Employment Professionals within the last 5 years.
Can I work long hours if needed.
Basic questions about previous positions etc
We talked about my qualifications and my sales experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Express Employment Professionals?Published on May 24, 2021
- Express Employment Professionals