Express Personnel Services
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100

Express Personnel Services Employee Reviews in Oklahoma City, OK

Will reiterate never really got the job. I really really want it through them or job that I felt like was feasible enough to continue to go forth with
They are awesome, I really love they never left me hanging. Always had me go on a job, every other day I also had much fun doing all the jobs. It really help me in some areas.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
N/a
Express helped me in finding a full time job after visiting with a job placement manager. Although I enjoyed working at Wal-Mart, it was time to find a 9 to 5 so I could spend more time being with my children.
Working at Express was a good experience. Interview potential employees to place with potential Companies, Recruit for new employers, the hardest thing was to have to terminate and not be able to place employees.
A good company to work for if you are looking for something temporary. They do have permanent services as needed. Worked administrative positions, learned management skills. Enjoyed it quite alot.
Pros
Paid Weekly..
Cons
Have to work a long time to get healthcare.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
always had work for us, spent many summer days cutting grass and weed eating and also pulling plants. My boss was very fair at that time he was a teammate's father.
Worst temp service I've ever worked for. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Can't stand the thought of someone making money off of my hard work. They suck
Robyn was fantastic about finding me assignments, unfortunately they were always temporary never working into permanent. After my last assignment ended--I have not received another one.
They don't care about you at all. Temps are disposable and everyone knows it. You don't get time off and you don't get insurance. You are shuffled around and always the low man on the totem pole.
Pros
you get a job
Cons
They don't care that you're a human being. You are totally disposable
A typical day at work was balanced , I had my work orders and daily deliveries which I performed in a timely manner. I never had any payroll issues and they resolved all conflicts promptly.
Cons
They help find jobs. The pay is fair. They offer benefits if you want. I recommend this job for anybody into temp agencies. Its a quick way to get a job.
The company does not value hard working employees. They run a pervasive sweatshop where executives get richer, better benefits and more bonuses and the "average" employee is worked like a dog. The expectation is you are at your desk early and if you are one minute late you are reprimanded. I once pulled into the parking lot at 8AM and by the time I walked up the stairs (1 flight) to the 2nd floor and arrived at my desk (8:03) I had a note on my desk that said "your late". Forget about leaving early. They are happy to have you work more and not pay you, but if they could they would dock your pay by the minute. NOT a family friendly company at all!
Pros
sonic ice machine in the breakroom
Cons
too many to count
good place to work,very helpful. When your finished with one place they will send you to another until you have a firm footing in the door to get full time employment.
I loved working for Kingdom Kids Christian Preschool. This preschool is full of people who will love your children like their own. You children will learn, grow and thrive at Kingdom Kids. I would recommend Kingdom Kids to anyone looking for childcare.
Pros
I worked with awesome people.
Cons
I only made minimum wage.
Working various jobs, a receptionist in a medical office, filing and answering phones, setting appointments. Pulling files various jobs settings.
I have been given the opportunity to work in different workplaces that was out side of my skill and experience set. The opportunity opened doors for more advanced positions.
Pros
Works only on my schedule, Advancement oppt.
Cons
Temp agency so hours are not always guarenteed
I highly recommend them when looking for a job. They work extremely well with you when you are laid off and looking for a permanent position.
Pros
Attentive
Cons
N/a
Temp-to-hire agency. Professional but didn't always find the right fit when they placed you in a position.
enter oil and gas records at chesapeake, work alone but no stress and great job security
Pros
no stress
Cons
technicially temp
I was placed at a hotel that needed some improvement in the overall HR process and structure. I enjoyed working with the lower level personnel. Management was uptight and secretive, unhelpful and unwilling to coach those who needed it.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
no medical benefits and temporary position