Through their website( Workday)
Through an agency
I was contacted by express script thru one of their reps which had gotten my resume from career builders.
I got a phone call for a phone screen, after I applied online a week ago. Then I had a face to face interview two days later with two supervisors. Less than 30 mins. Stated will get a call back by Friday.
I was called for an interview and got hired the same day! Im so excited to start!
It was 3 hours - an hour with the HR Manager, i hour with the department Manager and 1 hour with the Director of Pharmacy. The questions were difficult and required excellent preparation.
I know lots of friends that work there never had call center experience but they got hired in but every time I apply I always get a email saying there are other candidate that more experienced. Allow me a chance train me like u train anyone else.
Referred by a temp agency
It was an open call interview
Acquisition of previous employer
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Express Scripts a better place to work?14 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Express Scripts?13 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Express Scripts?12 people answered
- If you were to leave Express Scripts, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Express Scripts?10 people answered
- When you go to a interview at express scripts do they let you know the feedback ? Even if your not h…10 people answered
- Can you work here with just a ged10 people answered
- Can you choose your work schedule/hours that you can work?10 people answered
- Do Express Script have work from home employment opportunities?10 people answered
- What are the hours for the call center?10 people answered