Expro Employee Reviews

Managment
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXApril 13, 2018
The company decided to give a 17 year old slacker the full time job instead of a working father who showed up every day and did the job he was asked to do.
Very nice place to work
Flow Meter Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJanuary 31, 2018
There was a lot of travel all over the world and you had to leave at the drop of a dime. I worked a lot on oil platforms all over the world from the North Sea to the Gulf of Mexico.
Pros
great environment
Cons
little notification about travel
N/a
Auto Painter (Former Employee) –  Wurtland, KYDecember 4, 2017
It was an ok work place to work. Being on call 24/7 was a pain. But you got compensated for traveling. They put you in nice hotels and gave you per diem.
Great place
Sr. Structural Draftsman/Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Really loved the place, unfortunately my department couldn't endure the economy downturn and our division was dissolved. They really let me design and have a lot of free range of input.
Very good company to work for.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2017
I was just a temporary job, but everyone was very kind. I was called in when the receptionist was out. I wish I would been hired full time. The managers were very nice as well.
Expro Work Day
Subsea Field Operator (Current Employee) –  Broussard, LAMarch 20, 2017
A day in the life of an Expro field operator consists of either being offshore operating subsea equipment, working in the shop doing maintenance and system integrity testing equipment, and occasionally getting a day or 2 off with pay
Pros
Pay, Co-workers, Location, Benefits
Cons
Demanding, Time away from home
Intense. Different. Difficult for most.
Shot Recorder (Current Employee) –  Worthington, KYNovember 10, 2016
Not another job like it. On the road, on the go. Hotel to hotel. no structured time off, constantly seeing new coworkers due to the high turnover rate.
Pros
per deim
Cons
on call 24/7
Productive and Gained Knowledge
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cairo, GASeptember 8, 2016
Great co-workers, Many new and interesting projects. Every day was a new adventure. Everything was always in order and very organized. Lovely Company
nice to work there
Senior Field Sales / Flow-back Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2016
loved the job there, didn't like getting laid off so new people with no experience could keep there jobs. over all it was a great job.
Great Company
HSEQ Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Broussard, LAJanuary 24, 2016
Complete HSEQ support for product line. Support TCP division with quality management and HSE Systems including training, competence and auditing.
Pros
great people
Cons
job securty

Want to know more about Expro?

Ask a question
Good Work, Middle management hides everything from High management, Company managed from Overseas and has no Clue
Sr. Warehouseman Wire Line (Former Employee) –  Broussard North, LouisianaDecember 4, 2015
If you work you always have something to do. Most people in wireline workshop work harder getting out of work than if they would just do their job. Service Quality is the front they put out as the driving force on the equipment and service they supposedly provide. None of which is really done. . But it is just pencil whipped paperwork to show management from Aberdeen Scotland and Customers. I was told by Mid management Quote: just to keep my mouth shut and ride the wagon till the wheels fall off. Unquote
Money is good but you dont get a sense of satisfaction by just getting by. Whole yard is run by in house politics and mandates from Scotland management.
Pros
Pay, Insurance, and Benefits
Cons
Politics, Illegal paper pushing documents. no job security
great place of employement.
senior sub sea operator (Former Employee) –  Broussard, LAOctober 15, 2015
People are friendly. good work environment. Safety is put first. it is a up and coming company. only complaint is work is up and down like all oilfield companies at this time.
Typical Oilfield Service Company.
HSEQC Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2015
Expro was a good place to work and learn. They provided a lot of training through various agencies, such as OSHA, IOSH and ATEC. I became very experienced with product certifications and managing API and ISO quality systems.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Job Security
Excessive travel
Blasting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wurtland, KYApril 2, 2015
Travel is an issue that caused me some problems as it was excessive. Being on call 24 hours per day, everyday, also caused additional stress.
Pros
Good Co-workers
Cons
always on call
Hard place to work
Blasters Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wurtland, KYFebruary 2, 2015
Working 6 to 16 hours in power plants while using explosives
Management are very sneaky and cost me my job because I was injured even after they said I didn't have to turn in any paper work, terminated me saying that I did not turn in the proper paper work
Overall was not a good place to work in my opinion
Contract
Sr Buyer/Planner (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2014
Very Busy
What it looks like to run MFG without MRP
Good Management
Great Employees
Keeping up with the orders
Interesting place to work
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXOctober 9, 2013
Inventory, cycle counts, restocking parts room, getting material to the production floor for manufacturing. Helped with accounting to make sure the goods receipts were done correct.
well test operator&electrical engineer
Electrical engineer&well test operator (Current Employee) –  well test operatorJune 14, 2013
im searching for a chance to obtain a responsible position in a company where my experience accomplishments and
proficiency will allow me the opportunity for growth.
A exciting new experience if you still live at home with parents and have no bills or family to take care of.
explosives technician (Current Employee) –  Bethalto, ILAugust 12, 2012
32 hours a week and on call 24/7 a week. I do not mind being on call, but the pay is not worth the dedication and hard work i have and continue to give them. my wife and i are expecting our first child and i need 40hrs or more with good benefits and pay for the effort and dedication i offer and give everyday. My current employer cant give me that. My co-workers are young and inexperienced in hard labor. My supervisors lack the leaders ship needed to get my other co-workers to follow them and the hardest part of the job is when i get my check and see that after all the hard work and dedication i put in week in and week out i have nothing to show for it.
Pros
i have been trained in explosives, medical emergency and extensive safety training. i also obtained my class a cdl with haxmat.
Cons
only 32 hrs a week and high insurance with little pay and not much room for advancement