Extended Stay Hotels Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,469 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOGreg Juceam57%approve of Greg Juceam's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryHotels & Travel Accommodation
- HeadquartersCharlotte Support Center ...
You're seeing Extended Stay Hotels jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 16.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Cleaning & Sanitation
Employees at Extended Stay Hotels have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 225 questions about working at Extended Stay Hotels. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Extended Stay Hotels employees.
Insights from 819 Indeed users who have interviewed with Extended Stay Hotels within the last 5 years.
They asked if I was willing to work weekends
What makes u choose extended stay
They didn't really ask to many questions and they only trained me for 1 day .
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Extended Stay Hotels?Published on May 24, 2021
- Extended Stay Hotels