How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Extra Mile Construction Employee Reviews
Showing all 3 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working at Extra Mile has been a HUGE blessing in my life. The leadership team is good Christian men who actually care about their employees. We strive to do things the right way, which means happier customers and happier crews. Each week we meet together to pray and work together to become better at our jobs. This is a TEAM environment dedicated to serving our customers in the best way possible. I truly feel that way we are changing the roofing industry for the better. I am truly grateful to be working here!
Flexible work environment, fantastic culture, great leadership
Typical day is flexible from office time to spending time in the field with customers. It's a lot of fun to work with a team who supports & encourages! Love this team, love working here.
Great culture, easy people to work for and work with
Leave a review. Help people like you.
People rely on reviews to make better decisions. Help them out by rating your employer.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Extra Mile Construction?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extra Mile Construction. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Extra Mile Construction
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Extra Mile Construction?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Extra Mile Construction?2 people answered
- Is Extra Mile Construction hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Extra Mile Construction?One person answered
- Are your new sales positions fully remote, or will they be working remotely in their territory in Da…
See all questions and answers