Extra Mile Construction
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Extra Mile Construction Employee Reviews

United States3 reviews
Working at Extra Mile has been a HUGE blessing in my life. The leadership team is good Christian men who actually care about their employees. We strive to do things the right way, which means happier customers and happier crews. Each week we meet together to pray and work together to become better at our jobs. This is a TEAM environment dedicated to serving our customers in the best way possible. I truly feel that way we are changing the roofing industry for the better. I am truly grateful to be working here!
Pros
Flexible work environment, fantastic culture, great leadership
The environment here is different than any other sales company. You are cared about, you are NOT micromanaged, and you are continuously encouraged. Great Christian guys as well leading this place.
Pros
Leadership
Typical day is flexible from office time to spending time in the field with customers. It's a lot of fun to work with a team who supports & encourages! Love this team, love working here.
Pros
Great culture, easy people to work for and work with
Cons
some weekends
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Extra Mile Construction?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extra Mile Construction. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7