Extreme Marketing & Promotions

Working at Extreme Marketing & Promotions: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Productive Fun Workplace

I loved working for them. By far the best job I've had. Awesome Co-Brand Ambassadors, and Team Leader. I especially enjoyed working The Cav's Fan Fest.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Pay could take a while

Flexible

There was no need to clock in and I only needed to submit documentation (in the form of photos) to prove I worked. I could work at any time of the week including weekends and at whichever time.

Extreme Marketing & Promotions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

To much work not enough time or pay

I really would look elsewhere. The management is very poor and not trained in dealing with employees and you will not be paid for the vast amount of after hours work you will most definitely be doing.

Fun happy joyful

I am willing to work for them any chance I can get I really enjoy the workforce there again I am willing to work for them all the time.Great workplace Always learning Mixed culture which I love Nothing hard about the job It is always enjoyable any part of the job

Pros

Good money

If You dig Customer Service

Extreme Marketing and Promotions has fun events. Most of the time you are working on your own, making the big decisions based upon the promotional guidelines. I spend a lot of time at Walmart.

FUN and Diverse Workplace!

I loved the fact that the job culture is very diverse. You meet other staffs from around the U.S. and get to know them better (where they are from, what they do and their job experiences, etc.). I loved how friendly the staff are and how welcoming they are to others.

flexible

working for this company is good for college students and those who like their flexibility. if you like to travel you can show interest in non locals jobs. this company deals with marketing and promotions.

Entertaining and fun enviroment to work in.

Great place to work where the managers helps out a lot if needed. The fan are some of the best fans in the sports world. You get to look at the game in between work and interact with fans. My co-workers are some of the most energetic people you'll ever meet I love working with them. This company is one of the best company's that i have been apart of period!

Pros

being at every Cavs home game

Cons

waiting 3 weeks to a month to get pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extreme Marketing & Promotions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits