No matter how good the interview is going, don’t be sucked in because my experience is they interview you, move to next steps if interview process. Everyone makes you feel like you have the job and then the dreaded “we will no longer pursue your candidacy”.
I would recommend to understand what people do at E&Y Gabon, why it is important, where he should stand in terms of culture to be successful and how tomorrow he can bring more value to the firm's customers.
Be a creative thinker, problem solver and strong on collaboration.
Know your subject well and do not pretend
Do your homework before the interview - but be yourself.
Do your research about the company. Ask questions.
Be true to yourself and answer questions with an upbeat attitude
Be on time & professional
Be confident and knowledgable about the job your are interviewing for and be enthusiastic about the company.
Be personable, cut out the bull
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at EY? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- How are the working hours at EY?20 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at EY?20 people answered
- Is there a lot of traveling?19 people answered
- Is there a background check for employment?19 people answered
- What benefits does EY offer?19 people answered
- Does EY require pay stub from previous employer?17 people answered
- What is the interview process like at EY?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at EY?7 people answered
- Do EY recruiters work from home or office?7 people answered