EY Employee Reviews

Found 1,840 reviews matching the search See all 5,941 reviews
Happy to work with them
Financial Planner (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJFebruary 18, 2019
I enjoyed my time there. Good group of management who had their employees best interest. They did whatever they could to give you the chance to have a full time position with them.
Financial Planner
Engagement Manager (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJFebruary 18, 2019
EY is a great place to start your knowledge base for overall financial planning, however there very low wage for the time and effort used handle the large inflow of client calls and work responsibilities.
The work culture is nice.
Senior Financial Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2019
The work culture is very nice at EY. I've learned a lot while being at EY. My only issue was the pay and no growth opportunities within EY. Hopefully that changes.
Great Experience
Senior Auditor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRFebruary 14, 2019
EY was a real school of hard work and experience. I was able to work in several different industries, including: hospitality, communications, energy, construction, government and pharmaceutical.
Great place to work.
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2019
EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms. It offers a great many opportunities to learn and grow in your career. Really love my time with EY!
Pros
Benefits, work/life balance, flexibility.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 12, 2019
Great place to work. Great team members. Great culture. great learning opportunities. Great growth opportunities. Awesome educational opportunities. Great flexible working hours and shifts.
Nice company
Assurance Service Intern (Former Employee) –  Provincia de PanamáFebruary 11, 2019
Daily exposure to many different accounting and finance topics. You will learn a lot from coworkers, and everyday there is the possibility of learn something new.
Fast past work environment with a great culture
Advisory Services, Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 8, 2019
Although you may work extremely long hours and sometimes hate what you do, the culture at EY is what makes it great. The people actually care. Your career path is clearly defined and you are almost guaranteed promotion and a raise each year.
personality conflicts
intern - Staff (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 6, 2019
You need to hit the ground at light speed. NO one will help you out to figure out what is exspected of you, you will fly blind, and if you hit a wall no one will catch you or help you up!!
Real Estate Tax Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2019
Good place to work but really depends on what you want to focus on. Different industry groups have a little bit of a different work environment based on the nature of the work and people.
Productive and intensive workplace
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 31, 2019
Having been working at EY for 2 years, I have grown my knowledge in tax and technology combined field and developed my skills and understanding in data analysis and data management. A good place for people to start.
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 31, 2019
I cannot fairly rate EY, I was there for 8 months as a contractor and all consumed by my projects.

It was long hours and much stress.

I don't have more to tell. There are some really great people to work with and I enjoyed working with them.
Public Accounting isn't for everybody
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 29, 2019
Learned a great deal at EY. However, the culture within the company leaves a lot to be desired and issues I raised to HR weren't satisfactorily addressed in my opinion. Grateful for the experience but much happier in the private sector. Compensation for 1st year staff is a little low based on the amount of work & time spent.
Pros
Opportunity to lear
Cons
Culture, work/life balance, sub-par management
Work Hard/Play Hard
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 29, 2019
Working at EY is many long hours with people you grow to love. Our team had a blast together and I still talk to most of them many years later. I learned so much about myself and my work ethic during my time at EY and the experience has exposed me to companies I never would've dreamed.
Great Company
Senior Manager, Risk Advisory Services (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 25, 2019
Great Company. Top 50 company is the world. Great organization for young people to start their careers. It is not for everybody.. Team interaction is is excellent.
Pros
Great teams
Cons
A lot of travel
Excelent palce to work
Audit Assistant (Current Employee) –  MontevideoJanuary 25, 2019
Amazing opportunities to grow within the company and a lot of opportunities to develop yourself professionally. As any big four, work hours during the busy season can get extended significantly making life work balance hard. The people are great and always looking to deliver quality work.
Great firm to work for and definitely great people to work with.
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 25, 2019
Worked closely with Partners, leadership and management team. EY is a company that really cares about their people. They provide a flexible work environment. Most of the people I worked with are caring and professional.
Pros
EY offers great benefits, reimbursement for fitness expenses. They also provide a great work life balance, flexibility to work from home as needed.
E&Y is a top firm in the industry. The core is it's people who provide services that meet customer demand.
Associate Director Business Development (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 24, 2019
E&Y is a very professional firm that is branded in a way that makes doing business with them a "safe decision". You simply get what you expect...excellence. The firm focuses on personal development and growth and fosters a collaborative environment that is both fun and productive.
Pros
Learning organization, work environment, collaborative learning, strong pay and benefits
Gain the experience and move on
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  USJanuary 23, 2019
EY is good for people starting their careers rather than those mid-career. It promotes well for more junior resources but prefers external hires for more senior positions. It does not give its senior managers the experience or support to get them to compete effectively with external candidates for promotion
Pros
flexible working
Cons
leadership, nepotism, bureaucracy
my first job in accounting
Auditor and Finance Coordinator of Mexico offices (Former Employee) –  Distrito FederalJanuary 23, 2019
it was a very difficult time because I used to work full time in EY and finish my carrier in accounting at the same time for five years. but it was an excellent opportunity to learn.
Pros
a lot of experience
Cons
low income

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

52K
42.4K
31.2K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at EY.

Powered by Comparably