EY Employee Review

Fun at Work
Tax Senior (Financial Analyst) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAApril 9, 2014
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.

I get to learn people management, time management and working in pressure and managing both personal and professional life.

The most enjoyable part of job is working with challenging managers and senior managers and delivering work to client on time. sometimes we need to work long hours than expected. but it was a great experience learning working with Sr Managers.

Other EY Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Tysons, VAApril 19, 2018
Plenty of opportunity and resources. Great Culture. Up or out promotion model. The Government and Public Sector practice has growing significantly since I joined the firm.
Great team of professionals
Financial Management Associate - Senior (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 19, 2018
I enjoyed working at EY. They have great culture and take care of their employees. There's tons of benefits for the people that work here and everyone is treated equally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K
41.9K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight