EyeCare Services Partners Employee Reviews

Horrible
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDMarch 19, 2018
This place is circus! Management is a joke! Their is a lot of favoritism and unfair treatment to the employees who aren't in the "friend category"! Employee and management has a very high turn over. No annual raises or evaluations. The best thing about this job is the free parking, free eye care and eye glass allowance!
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Everything else!
Company culture and atmosphere make for an enjoyable work week
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2017
My experience with ESP’s HR department and senior leadership has been nothing but positive. My colleagues here are collectively the most friendly and hard working group of people I have ever encountered in the work place.
Being that we are a smaller company, every colleague has the opportunity to make significant contributions to the growth of the organization – we are always learning and looking at what can be done to grow. Our managers and senior leadership have provided me the tools I need to set myself up for success. I would, and have recommend ESP to my friends.
Pros
company happy hours, flexible schedule, leadership support, centralized office location - walking distance to restaurants and shops, the building we office from provides free events weekly IE: coffee / wine happy hour
Not a great place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDMay 4, 2017
I wouldn't recommend ESP for anyone. The would culture and moral here is the worst I have ever seen in my life. Upper management has a group of friends that hinders the work flow of the entire department. There is no trust within this organization all the way up to the board. If you file a legitimate complaint it will be swept under the rug rather than dealt with on a professional level. You are constantly being watching by the friends of upper management. When things are reported by those friends you can bet you will loose your job in a matter of days without having the opportunity to voice your side of the story. I wouldn't recommend anyone work here as long as the current director is still in place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EyeCare Services Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3