EyeCare Services Partners Employee Reviews

Awful work experience
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDSeptember 12, 2018
This company has extremely poor management structure. Constantly changing with no regard or concern for the employees who actually do the work. Turnover is ridiculous. The hard workers that know a lot about eyecare are ignored and not valued; it's all about the cliques. The procedures and roles are constantly changing, and the changes don't make any sense. Never felt like you were being productive or getting anywhere because of all the changes being made. I would never recommend working in such a bad environment.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Overworked, underappreciated
Horrible
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDMarch 19, 2018
This place is circus! Management is a joke! Their is a lot of favoritism and unfair treatment to the employees who aren't in the "friend category"! Employee and management has a very high turn over. No annual raises or evaluations. The best thing about this job is the free parking, free eye care and eye glass allowance!
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Everything else!
The most unorganized and unhealthy company to work for
customer service (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 11, 2018
Constant management and employee turn over . New upper level management positions always being created with inadequate lower level operational support positions. Heavy nepotism amongst upper management . Clinic was purchased by this company 2 years ago and no change in the decline of business, lack of training or concern for employees or their efforts. Fostering unhealthy and toxic working environments with the impression management are encouraged to promote this environment by degrading, dishonoring and yelling at employees in front of or to their workmates. Heavily micro-managed in all positions by each level of management.

Clinic staff are always smiling and happy and go out of their way to ensure the patient is taken care of and knowledgeable of resources to help fund their treatment.
Pros
benefits are great
Cons
disorganized and always in chaos with no resolution
Company culture and atmosphere make for an enjoyable work week
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 9, 2017
My experience with ESP’s HR department and senior leadership has been nothing but positive. My colleagues here are collectively the most friendly and hard working group of people I have ever encountered in the work place.
Being that we are a smaller company, every colleague has the opportunity to make significant contributions to the growth of the organization – we are always learning and looking at what can be done to grow. Our managers and senior leadership have provided me the tools I need to set myself up for success. I would, and have recommend ESP to my friends.
Pros
company happy hours, flexible schedule, leadership support, centralized office location - walking distance to restaurants and shops, the building we office from provides free events weekly IE: coffee / wine happy hour
Not a great place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDMay 4, 2017
I wouldn't recommend ESP for anyone. The would culture and moral here is the worst I have ever seen in my life. Upper management has a group of friends that hinders the work flow of the entire department. There is no trust within this organization all the way up to the board. If you file a legitimate complaint it will be swept under the rug rather than dealt with on a professional level. You are constantly being watching by the friends of upper management. When things are reported by those friends you can bet you will loose your job in a matter of days without having the opportunity to voice your side of the story. I wouldn't recommend anyone work here as long as the current director is still in place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EyeCare Services Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8