EZ-ACCESS Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Hostile enviroment, back stabbing coworkers, poor management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Algona, WAJanuary 22, 2018
Not an easy place to work. For the most part, management is poor and dysfunctional. Workers are worked hard with little, if any respect. Not much room for advancement.
Pros
Lots of charity work.
Loved it
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee) –  Algona, WADecember 12, 2017
Great people and awesome management. Traffic Team is the BEST and highly recommended professionals. Family oriented celebrations of birthdays and holidays. Super supportive peers and very open HR department. Genuine heart of gold business owners and very fun to work here!
Great company...
Customer Service Receptionist/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAJune 23, 2016
EZ-Access is a wonderful company working to make life easier for those individuals who have disabilities and need assistance to make their lives as normal as possible.

Very close nit group of employees and supervisors. This made it very difficult to feel comfortable at work and to part of the 'in crowd', so to speak.

Was passed over to move from one position to another (not a promotional type of pass over) when I had been told that when that position opened up I would be moved into that position.

2 individuals, one a supervisor, I worked for took it upon themselves to freeze me out of any and all conversations, activities, etc. and to make the work environment frustrating and hostile. Which caused me to need to remove my self from my position with the company.
Pros
Great company doing great work
Cons
Poor supervisor, low pay, being passed over, hostile employee(s)