EZ-ACCESS Employee Reviews

Lack of culture
Sales (Former Employee) –  Algona, WAJanuary 30, 2018
My job was much harder than necessary (not challenging, just hard) due to outdated, homegrown systems. "Workarounds" are the norm, which means efficiency is out.

The hourly staff is made up of phenomenal people who give 110% every day. My peers were the best part of my job.

There seems to be a lack of trust from ownership/executives to any level below them, which creates a division that is palpable as an employee. It's feels very "us" & "them".
Pros
Catered Luncheons, Christmas Baskets, Music in office
Cons
Negative culture/low morale, ownership seems out of touch
Hostile enviroment, back stabbing coworkers, poor management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Algona, WAJanuary 22, 2018
Not an easy place to work. For the most part, management is poor and dysfunctional. Workers are worked hard with little, if any respect. Not much room for advancement.
Pros
Lots of charity work.
Loved it
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee) –  Algona, WADecember 12, 2017
Great people and awesome management. Traffic Team is the BEST and highly recommended professionals. Family oriented celebrations of birthdays and holidays. Super supportive peers and very open HR department. Genuine heart of gold business owners and very fun to work here!
Great company...
Customer Service Receptionist/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAJune 23, 2016
EZ-Access is a wonderful company working to make life easier for those individuals who have disabilities and need assistance to make their lives as normal as possible.

Very close nit group of employees and supervisors. This made it very difficult to feel comfortable at work and to part of the 'in crowd', so to speak.

Was passed over to move from one position to another (not a promotional type of pass over) when I had been told that when that position opened up I would be moved into that position.

2 individuals, one a supervisor, I worked for took it upon themselves to freeze me out of any and all conversations, activities, etc. and to make the work environment frustrating and hostile. Which caused me to need to remove my self from my position with the company.
Pros
Great company doing great work
Cons
Poor supervisor, low pay, being passed over, hostile employee(s)