EZ Messenger Employee Reviews

Need to reopen
Court Runner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2018
Department layoff no longer open
Relaxing very professional
Excellent customer service and training for workers
Helpful workers
Must have all work done and you have no problem
Great Work Environment
Productions Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77018April 2, 2018
This was a great place to work with outstanding co-workers. I wish I had more time with the company. Even though I wanted to be paid more, I enjoyed working for EZ Messenger.
Relaxed atmosphere
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2018
This job is great for people that do not want to deal with customers on a daily it's just you in front of your computer & reporting to your manager when you need help.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Short breaks
Quick hire, but the morale was always low.
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2018
The job was somewhat easy because I was a Process Server at the time, and know more than most who came in with no skills. I felt out of place. There was no talking... at least nobody talked to me. Out of everyone who had a desk mine was facing the wall so everyone seen my back instead. I was the only black person in the office so you know how all of that made me feel. With that being said it made the job not only relaxed, but boring. Sometimes it got stressful. I hate I just up and quit, but I didnt know how to tell them how they made me feel.
Pros
Easy job and hire quick
Cons
No benefits, no advancements, low morale, wasnt treated fairly
productive
Dispatch Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2017
was a slow paced job and very friendly environment. Very professional well managed work place. Worked with easy going customers and very flexible schedule.
Pros
could take lunch at any time
Cons
not many opportunities to advance higher positions
Good company great people
Receptionist/Driver/Courier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2017
Worked at EZ for 2 years. 1st year was receptionist and 2nd year driver. I filed legal documents from east mesa, Maricopa, casa Grande, Prescott, Flagstaff back to Phoenix. I loved it. Fast paced but not to bad. The people I worked with became my family. Has office politics nothing anywhere else doesn't have.
Too Much Favoritism
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 4, 2017
There is too much favoritism going on especially with the family members that work there and the friends of the family. Everyone is NOT family gets raises and higher positions.
It's a good place to get experience in the field but once you are done with getting that experience whether it be office or legal...leave for something better and higher paying.
Lots of drama and lots of rumors that go on, some rumors among the family about non family members are untrue.
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians.
All of management are friends of the family that own the company OR are family members.
The hardest part of the job is having to go into work and deal with the family members or the friends of the family.
The most enjoyable part of my day is talking to non-family members that see past the BS.
There is a VERY LOW retention rate among employees.
I learned a lot of the office culture and the legal field to want to make it a part of my daily life and move up somewhere else, somewhere bigger and better and higher paying.
Pros
office education, benefits, days off
Cons
management, family members, friends of the family, rumors, gossip, no raises, no moving up
processing company that is a great step into litigation
Data Entry Clerk/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2017
This job was so far for me and only paid 10 an hour. it was my first litigation service job and i fell in love with the industry after that. It was not the greatest job, but great for young individuals who are fresh out of school and or looking to get a foot into the door for experience.
Pros
great stepping stone into litigation
Cons
horrible managment, and training. Then again you learn the best from your mistakes.
Beautiful office, lots of benifits
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 24, 2017
Ez messenger was a nice work environment with lots of benefits. I liked that a had my own desk with two computer screens. The staff is okay but thought there was too much of an age difference.
Pros
awesome ceo, work inside nice building
Cons
too far of drive, too much traffic
Fun office and dispatch environment. Plenty of work available.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2017
Fellow employees very fun to be around. Vehicles provided for drivers. Always food and cakes for employees birthdays. Typical day was 6-8 hours working in office and driving as needed. Hardest part of job was the amount of family that was there. Seemed like everyone was related to someone there.
Pros
Fun atmosphere. B'days and anniversaries celebrated.
Cons
Upper Management very hard to get along with. No benefits.
good working environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 28, 2016
I have worked here for seven years, overall good working environment with employees being team players. learned a lot about the legal support services.
Stealing From Mothers
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 29, 2016
Not only did my job end up being sabotaged by a supervisor I had a dramatic falling out with BUT they now owe me from the department of labor civil suit a count of $900. For not having an education at the time and going through a divorce this employment was a great distraction. However the quite hostile and dramatic enviorment especially between the women is something to make a lot of normal people run. If you need a job they have work but make sure they aren't stealing from you and watch your back!
Pros
Use of car
Great place to be, however high turnover
Client Team Executive (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 30, 2016
As with most jobs, there was a high amount of drama among the employees. A reason I ended up leaving, as it became targeted and overwhelming. The company itself, however, is good at what they do and I see them lasting a long while.
Love the job but...
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 18, 2016
The manager I had was extremely unprofessional, she gossips with other employees when she should be setting an example.

The work load is great and met some great employees in general, loved the job. But the pay didnt match to the amount of work and detail you obtain.

Treatment not so great, it isnt highschool anymore, I went through tough times and the management did not care to keep me there knowing I needed a job. I had rocky attendance but writing up just to get someone fired isnt right at all.

Training is easy if you love to learn, its a great job overall just socially stay to yourself and remain professional because I let things get to me that I shouldnt have.

It is a great company, I truly miss it. It is a great job.
Pros
Load of work, different tasks, hardworking employees
Cons
Congested Office, Small, Gossiping, Favoritism
Overall an 'easy' process
Client Team Executive (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 7, 2016
Working for this company opened my eyes to a lot about the legal world and the people within it. A normal day consisted of correspondence with clients, managing work flow, and solving problems quick. The environment was not all fun and good some days. I would compare the office, itself, to a college dorm. However, the job always got done. I enjoyed constantly learning new things. It was difficult when people would not accept responsibility for problems, but we always powered through. The goal is to be the best, but teamwork is a big problem.
Pros
healthcare, time management, life events
Cons
pettiness, favoritism, communication
Bad company does not care about the employee
Driver / court runner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2016
This is one of those company were when they need you your great but when they don't need you they will send you home early so you can't make your hours that was promised to you by AL foos and if you're not a mayor brown noise and AL loves them his friends he tries to get you out of there and the pay is very low and the benefits are the worst part of this job and there a bad company to get you to work over time and don't pay you for it and if they want to fire you they wait to you go home then call you and tell you that they have to let you go and you only get paid 2 times a month all I know is that place is the worst place in town and if you need a job look else were AL foos act like your friend at first then push you from different jobs in the place and try to blame you for stuff and make himself look bad in front of the customer when they find out that you did a great job for them so beware of ez messenger
Pros
Use there car
Cons
Keeps treat people so bad and lie to you about paying you more money than he tells you
Awesome Job
Legal Driver/Courier (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 14, 2016
Was An Awesome Company To Work For In The Past Had An Awesome Time Working Here Felt Like Family Learned A Lot From The Supervisors And Co Workers Throughout My Employment
Pros
Meeting New People
Cons
Hot Summer Days
Not a bad place to work
DISPATCH SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2016
The hardest part of the job was moving from a steady job in to what i thought was a good opportunity only to be layed off less than a year later
its a cool place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  phoenix,AZJune 11, 2015
its a cool place to work if you just want pocket change for the week because you work alot of hours but you wont get payed for all of it , the company is like a dating place eveyone starts working there then to days later they are dating someone from there .they start you at a low pay an you dont get raises.
Pros
you dont hardle get a lunch but they take it out of your check that you do
Cons
no health care no benifits
A good job
ATTORNEY SERVICE PROVIDER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2015
I love this job cause it was fun. The Managers are great. There is so much work it makes the day go by. I love getting free lunches.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Some people with drama