Ezras Choilim Health Center, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not a good place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NYSeptember 8, 2018
People will correct you even your doing the right thing. You have to abide to their rules even their rules doesn't comply to the general medical field rules. They will take advantage of what you can do for the company, not recognize your help and pushes you to work harder in a situation your not comfortable to.
Pros
Cons
too many to mention
dont work here
dental (Current Employee) –  workerAugust 27, 2018
simply put, these people can be nasty. sometimes you wonder if people ever grew up. i dont recommend. plenty of other places to work..do yourself a favor and walk away if you love yourself.
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
everything else
Rewarding career option
Dentist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYMay 24, 2018
I have been a dentist for over 5 years at Ezras Choilim Health Center (ECHC) and can report that ECHC is an attractive place to work for new graduates from dental school with its loan repayment options, benefits package, 401k plan, paid vacation and many others. It is attractive for older dentists looking to ease out of private practice into retirement. It is also a nice option to spend an entire career in dentistry. The dental department at ECHC values quality work above all else and empowers its employees to provide the highest standard of care with its collaborative and friendly work environment, state of the art instrumentation, and appropriate patient scheduling.
Pros
See below
Cons
I work late often and miss family time
I have always enjoyed working at ECHC
Dentist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYMay 17, 2018
I've worked at ECHC for over 10 years and found the management to be fair and compensation to be fair. At times it can become hectic because the health center caters to a very large population. I enjoy working with my colleagues and staff. We regularly review complicated cases and policies and procedures. This enhances the quality of treatment that we provide our patients. I have highly recommended ECHC to anyone that has asked me about working here.
Pros
great people to work with, High quality service, beautiful modern facility
Cons
can be hectic at times but not a big issue
Drama Drama Drama
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NYMay 10, 2018
The first couple of months here as a PSS were great. The training was great and meeting everyone was great. Towards the end months of working there you realize everyone’s true colors. So much drama, favoritism, GOSSIP.....every possible negative term you can think of. Management will talk about you behind your back to their favorite employee that you work an arm length next to which causes a really negative work environment. No huge growth for advancement in this dump. Stay far away.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, drama, poor management
Dramatic, Busy
Dental Assistant/Sterilization Tech (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYMay 8, 2018
Everyone is focused on drama. The sterilization manager never works and the director knows about her laziness yet she refuses to so anything about it.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No personal life, they play favorites, not enough break time, you’ve sold your soul to the devil
This is a fun place to work if you can stay out of the drama
Worker (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYApril 18, 2018
It's a great place to work if you can stay out of the drama. The management is absolutely terrible and there are alot of fights between coworkers ( very similar to highschool). I've seen great workers turn bad just because of poor management. If you have a strong, confident personality you'll be fine.
Pros
Nice place to work, benefits
Cons
Management sucks
Good place to start a career in healthcare
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYFebruary 11, 2018
The staff are very friendly. Most people seem to be happy with their job. Not a ton of room for advancement. Lots of growth with the community that we are in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ezras Choilim Health Center, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ezras Choilim Health Center, Inc. Reviews by Location