F & H Electrical Contractors Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 37 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 28 jobs at F & H Electrical Contractors because we can’t find any available jobs at F & H Electrical Contractors close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 96 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
A fantastic company to work for that will train employees up to reach goals. It’s certainly hard work but the benefits and pay make it all worth it in the long run
Do not work here. Worst company ever. Don't believe the lie that they tell you about optional Saturdays. You work at least 3 out of 4 a month. Managers don't care about you or your safety.
Very comfortable place to work with an understanding management team. Leadership is driven towards success and encourages that same mindset from all of us. This has been more than just a job but a place that you can build a career.
There’s a very high turnover rate. I believe a lot of this could be resolved with just better management. It’s a privately owned company where a lot of the management have gotten their position because of connections rather than they are the right fit for the position. Fully paid health insurance and 401k, but extremely few vacation days.
Lack of management and false promises. You have to work whenever they want. You are just a number for them. They talk about safety but they want you to get production no matter what.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 23 questions about working at F & H Electrical Contractors. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from F & H Electrical Contractors employees.
Insights from 21 Indeed users who have interviewed with F & H Electrical Contractors within the last 5 years.
Almost nothing. Just asked me to give an overview of my experience
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- F & H Electrical Contractors