F & H Electrical Contractors

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

paymanagementgreatworkemployeegoodjobbenefit

Tons of room to grow

A fantastic company to work for that will train employees up to reach goals. It’s certainly hard work but the benefits and pay make it all worth it in the long run

Look elsewhere

I don’t know where to begin, the bosses treat the employees like trash. The pay we receive is horrible. There is no incentives and moral is very low. I need this job otherwise I would leave.

Pros

There is OT, medical benefits they cover.

Cons

No leeway on anything, so strict on so manythings but ZERO incentives, Not to mention the pay is horrible across the board

F & H Electrical Contractors insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Great place to work with a family feeling

Very comfortable place to work with an understanding management team. Leadership is driven towards success and encourages that same mindset from all of us. This has been more than just a job but a place that you can build a career.

Pros

Great benefits, paid health insurance and new vacation policy (more paid days off!)

Cons

Most positions are outdoors and its hot.

Poor management and no employee retention

There’s a very high turnover rate. I believe a lot of this could be resolved with just better management. It’s a privately owned company where a lot of the management have gotten their position because of connections rather than they are the right fit for the position. Fully paid health insurance and 401k, but extremely few vacation days.

Training opportunities.

Opportunity to learn new skills. If you are a hard worker and hands on, you would like this type of work. The health benefits are good and they offer a match for 401(k).

Benefits

Cons

Hot weather

What I learned

Hand on work, team very sufficient and easy to communicate. Management, very understanding and flexible, long hours at time but always something to do.

Family orientated company

Family orientated company with descent Job Work/Life Balance. The company does offer good benefits to their employees. I have learned a lot about underground power in the 3 years I have worked for them

Excellent pay

Excellent pay. Growing business. Offices all over the state of Florida. Paid vacations and most holidays paid. Comparable health, dental and vision insurances.

The company culture is about integrity

Great company. Free employee BCBS HMO. Lots to learn. Good people. Work life balance. Management is very accessible and they have enormous integrity: a real breath of fresh air. You work hard, but you are recognized for your work, and safety is truly paramount.

Pros

Benefits, interesting work

Cons

It can get hot outside where we work!

Great place to work.

It is wonderful place to work with very caring Management. You are paid well for doing your job. Great benefits. I would not want to be anywhere else. I can't say enough good things about this company.

Pros

Health Benefits along with vacation and holiday pay.

Great place to work!

I really enjoy working here, you are recognized for your hard work and effort. All management are great leaders and great to work with. great co-workers, plenty of room for advancement if you want it. Great benefits, free health insurance, paid holidays and vacation days.

Pros

Free health insurence

Very humble place

Wonderful place to work good management very good benefits people are friendly hour are very flexible bonus races every year plenty of apportunity good equipment

Pros

Great work place

Cons

Health benefits

Slow pace

This company have no room for advancement. Minimal training to none. It can be a great company if they apply bonuses to the people that want to work. On a positive note they are willing to allow you to work overtime but do not want to pay what you are worth regardless the experience you made have. No raises are given.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at F & H Electrical Contractors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits