F.A. Davis Company

Working at F.A. Davis Company: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

People

Excellent Benefits and very Fair pay. Nice company to for for. Would recommend this company to anyone. People are team oriented and the company respects your ideas and opinions.

Pros

Caring people

Cons

Nothing bad

I enjoyed my time at F.A. Davis

I enjoyed working in publishing. I traveled every week during the school year. Once digital publishing began to dominate, the business model changed.

Very nice work life personal life balance

Great company to work for with understanding and accommodating people who really value a work and personal life balance. They really want to make sure that your work doesn't become your life and vice versa.

F.A. Davis is a great place to work!

F.A. Davis breeds a family oriented culture and team atmosphere. Management truly cares about the employees and their work/life balance. I enjoy working here and look forward to the opportunity I have to grow in my role. If you're looking for a company that prioritizes growth, collaboration, and hard working individuals, F.A. Davis may be the company for you!

Pros

friendly culture

Convival, Educational atmosphere

Everyone who works there is definitely part of a family orient-atmosphere, which can make it much much easier to accomplish difficult tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at F.A. Davis Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits