FabCorp Employee Reviews

No advancement
Brake Press Operator/Saw Tech (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXJuly 31, 2018
Management are liars. No managers are held accountable while the employees are all held 2 unreasonable standards. Night shift is the best shift but they dont offer shift differential
Cons
Short breaks
Not an ideal company to work for
Tool and Die Machinist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2017
Been here 5+ years. Management seems lost 90% of the time. They are not good at communicating with each other or employees. They pay poorly and the benefits are not that good
Paint shop is a joke, nothing but empty promises
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Tomball, TXMarch 14, 2017
Not a lot to brag about in the paint side of this company. Could actually have a person that knows something about industrial paintings. Paint equipment is way out of date and they expect top quality finishes. Talking to upper management is like talking to a pile of rocks.
Pros
Cons
Working here
Nice
Administrative Assistant (Temporary Position) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2017
This company is family owned. Very successful in work as there are many other branches who have a lot to offer. They are kind and are willing to help you achieve your goals.
Productive a good place.
Grinder / labor Foreman (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2016
Productive and a good place to learn different skills. I started as a grinder them got a chance to be labor Foreman two yaers later learn how to weld. . Good place to learn. .
Learning experience
Shop Foreman (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2016
This is a good place to learn the trade supervisors are understanding and willing to help in any situation. Work schedule is reasonable.
Productive but laid back work place.
Production, warehouse, & shipping manager (Current Employee) –  Tomball, TXAugust 6, 2016
Review production duties for the day. Schedule our shipments in house and out sourced. Co-workers are easy to work with great environment.
Good company. One owner.
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2016
Normal 10 hour days. Lots of meetings. Tolerable working conditions Co-workers were an asset. Finding , purchasing, and reviewing daily products and services for operation of the facility and sourcing raw material for the finished product was my daily task. Training and developing junior buyers was a delight. Vendor negotiations were daily chores.
Pros
Well run operation. One owner.
Cons
Pay. Healthcare.
Easy Going
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Tomball, TXFebruary 1, 2016
I work in my own booth with minimal supervision. I got the opportunity to learn TIG on Aluminum. Lunch breaks I can practice welding Aluminum or work on personal projects. If I need/want days off they are very accommodating.
Easy Going
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Tomball, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Work in my own booth at fairly fast pace depending on the project. Had the opportunity to learn to TIG weld Aluminum. They let me practice on mt lunch breaks on work on small personal project. Cons very repetitive projects building dump bins.
Great co-workers
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2015
I enjoy working at FabCorp which I learned alot. I like my boss and coworkers. I like the free lunch every other week on Tuesday and Thursday.
Pros
Free Lunch every other week on Tuesday and Thursday.
Privately owned small company
Sales/Engineer​ (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2015
I fell through the cracks quite often. The management team all seem to wear multiple hats, which means they have a lot happening and if you don't speak up, you will get passed over for the more pressing matters.
implemented all Health , safety , and environmenatl policies
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 12, 2013
would ensure proper usage of all wearing of PPE, ensure proper training was conducted. ensure of certification were completed, follow up on incidents and all workers-comp issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FabCorp. Our community is ready to answer.

FabCorp Reviews by Location