Facebook Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Fast pace, endless change
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAAugust 13, 2018
Facebook is a very fast paced place to work, you are surrounded by extremely intelligent people, but the rate of change is overwhelming. The scale of people our products serve is staggering.
Pros
Amazing benefits
Cons
Very intense
Productive and fun workplace
Data Operations Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAAugust 10, 2018
worked there as a contractor, so some of the reviews are not relevant. Overall, I worked for an excellent manager who care about the employees - contractor or FTE alike.
Very fast pace and demand a lot of productivities
Contractor at Facebook
Product Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAAugust 6, 2018
One of the best companies I have ever worked at. I simply love going to work. I wish contracting didn't exist. That the only unlucky part on my end. It nearly impossible to get converted.
Pros
Amazing Culture
Cons
Nearly impossible to be converted to Full-time Employee
Amazing place to work
Integration Analyst - Supply Chain & Finance (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJuly 31, 2018
Though I'm a contractor, I'm very much happy at my current role. The work-environment is very competitive in a healthy manner. I love working with my managers and have so much to learn from them. My day starts with a daily stand-up meeting at 9 AM and ends with brainstorming meeting at 7 PM. I love the team because of their motivation. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone IF they get a chance to interview.
Pros
perks, good networking, great knowledgeable people
Cons
SO many meetings, moving parts
Fast paced working environment
Valet Associate (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJuly 30, 2018
Working at facebook as a valet driver, it is a extremely face paced environment parking employee and visitors cars when they arrive at facebook. As you put in more time increasing your driving skills the job is really enjoyable
Fun place
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2018
Fun place but needs more improvement need to take care of there workers more then how they do and let them be free and listen to them we should all be one team
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Intel Corp
Customer Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJuly 7, 2018
Hard working, fast-paced environment. Filled with professionals who are patient and willing to work through any issues. Team oriented individuals whose primary goal is to have organization success.
It's not bad here
Payments Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJuly 3, 2018
I loved working for the company although my contract was quick and short I wish I had more time with the company. A typical day at work was to come in, get breakfast and jump straight into a company meeting.
Pros
Free food
Great Working Environment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 1, 2018
This is a review for Facebook as a company, not a review for the vendor I'm employed by. Facebook is a fantastic company that truly cares for its employees - full time or contingent workers. The perks are great, such as free food onsite, bikes to ride across campus, gym, game room, and shuttle buses to take employees to and from work all around the Bay Area.
The hardest part of my job is the content that I have to view every day. We are provided an onsite therapist to speak to when we need to take care of our mental health.
Pros
Free meals, free transportation, gym onsite
Cons
Swag is not free
its awsome
Global Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA 94025June 30, 2018
i enjoy going into work and knowing i will be taken care of. i have met great people and friends and will enjoy working here for the time being as time comes forward.
Facebook has a lot of offer but each Department has their own culture
Senior Project Manager - Online Operations (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 28, 2018
Facebook has alot to offer, however each department has their own culture. It is very important to probe recruiter about the type of culture that you will be going into.
Pros & Cons
Leadership Recruiting Sourcer (contract) (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJune 19, 2018
I couldn't say no to Facebook. Being a recruiter in San Francisco, I wanted to know what it was all about. What I love about recruiting is the diversity of talent, and one of the challenges at Facebook was that the recruiting organization was so large that recruiters were siloed into very narrow functions - and very quickly the work became mundane for me.
Pros
Excellent benefits, Facebook makes it as easy as possible to get your work done
Cons
Work-life balance (was a contractor), commute
Meat Grinder
Director, Global Security Services (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJune 16, 2018
Interesting fast paced company that prides itself on moving quickly - not always smartly or well planned moves, but speed for the sake of speed. Money and resources are not usually an issue - even if the spend is not well thought out or sustainable. Smart people work there but due to a constantly varying mission many employees spend time on projects that ultimately get scrapped because someone changes their mind - which frustrates the employees who often work quite hard on different ideas/projects.
Pros
Lots of perks
Cons
Lots of wasted time and money - and no one really cares
Awesome
Advertisement Classification Review Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2018
Great love working here. Meet awesome people. Level of stress is low. Free food and drinks. Wonderful team lead. Fun job! Clean. On the computer all day.
Pros
free food great people
Very close and personal with connections and people.
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJune 8, 2018
Facebook hq is a fun and involved workplace, involved in CONNECTING people worldwide to make it a comfortable, yet effective work place, and social site.
Pros
Good people, good working connections.
Great place to workl
Sourcer Frontend Engineering Team (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJune 5, 2018
Wonderful culture, great teams and overall interesting partnerships across the board.

facebook is impacting the world on a global scale daily and you will enjoy being part of that journey.
probably the best company to work for.
SMB Marketing & Content Specialist (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJune 4, 2018
- Incredible benefits
- Excellent compensation that rewards strong performance
- Lots of autonomy
- Tons of room for growth
- Very transparent from the top down
- Strong leadership
- Intelligent and caring colleagues
- The most fair and well thought out review process you will find everywhere
- Exciting work
Best Workplace
Mass Email Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJune 1, 2018
Only been here for 6 months and I've gained some weight! Very relaxed, friendly, open work space. Everything is clean all the time. Best work place ever.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Hierarchy
Good Place to be
Food Receiver (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMay 24, 2018
A typical day was inventory of foods for the cafe. I learned that everyone plays a part for a successful team. The commute was a hard one. I enjoyed the diversity.
Good management
hr requritement (Current Employee) –  newyorkMay 14, 2018
Facebook companies branches start to india facebook using l anguaes english and telugu my openion is good respecting in facebook mangement is so good
Pros
start theface book customer service point any country
Cons
facebook foundation tablets giving to unhealthy poor peoples

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facebook. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

63%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

85%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss