Facebook Employee Reviews

Great opportunities
Valet Parking Attendant -Facebook (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 17, 2019
Room for improvement
Learned great social skills
Free food
Multi-cultural
Friendly workplace
Managers are always there to back you up
Co-workers are always fun to work with
Enjoyable part of facebook is the inside equipment in the multiple campuses on site.
Over all facebook is a great place to work.
Internal Solutions Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 12, 2019
Company cares a great deal about their employees, managers truly care about their team and their growth. You are surrounded by the smartest and brightest people. Very collaborative and quick paced, team goals and problems are constantly changing so you have to be flexible.
Loved working there
contract employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 11, 2019
Great place to work. Mostly friendly. Fast paced job. Manager door is always open. Provided breakfast lunch and dinner and free snacks and drinks as well as a gym in building.
Pros
Food
Cons
not great at communicating sometimes
Great place.
Enterprise Support Tech (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 11, 2019
The benefits for working at a company like this are amazing, they provide so many awesome opportunities. Culture is great, diversity is great. Would work here again.
Lesson Learned
HR Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 10, 2019
Relocated for this position, was not worth it, cost of living out weights what I make, have a family to support so unable to do both my job and provide a balance at home, great job for people early in their HR career but not for someone that is mid-level and want to move up. You have too much experience to fight the battles that need to be fought. FB is about 10 years away from being a great company for all. Not ready to wait around to find out.
Workplace culture on fleek
Data Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 8, 2019
I was floored by the sheer luck I seemed to have got by getting this job. I would also add that the manager you get is key to your day to day happiness regardless of workload. A great manager allows you to get perspective on your jobs role and the expectations
Great Environment
SMB Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2019
This is where I am currently at. This is a great option if you want to move around. Accenture works with multiple companies and typically you work in what environment of the client you are with.
facebook
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 31, 2019
I would come to work a hour late so i can get ready for work and socialize and get my game plan for my shift,then i will go inside put on my uniform wash my hands and clock in and get straight to work.
i learned that working in a fast pace business you must take intiative to do things and work rapidly there is never a hard time and the most enjoyable part is being around others who love to work .
Good place to work for
Client Partner - Global Marketing Solutions (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 30, 2019
Facebook is a great place to work for.

While they do talk about diversity of thought, in the Sales teams, it is not the most welcomed.

My experience may have been a bit different, but I do know of many teams that foster collaboration and embrace change.
Great company
Video Image Quality Research & Assessment (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 30, 2019
Responsive management, transparent pay scales, autonomy, big investments in training and growth opportunities, excellent facilities team, great support staff, collaboration and consensus culture baked in
Enjoyed my team and clients
Recruiting Manager, HW Infra & Tech Strategy (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 24, 2019
Overall, I had fun working at Facebook. Built my team, developed top notch client relationship and partnership. Did not like recruiting upper management team, they lacked professional maturity.
Contractors are not the same
Contractor (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 23, 2019
Working as a contractor in the data centers, you work along side many Facebook Employees who will treat you as a butler or other source of hand maid. You are not equal unless you are a direct employee.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Contractors are not the same
Product support
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 22, 2019
Contractor for FB and I'm just going to get straight to the point. FB will string you along and give you hope of being converted to full time employment. (FTE)
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
No job security, low pay, no chance of raise, management constantly changing your job description/hours
Great workplace culture
Helpdesk Technician Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2019
Great team around that helped me progress in my career and helped in every way possible. Facebook gave me all the tools I needed to succeed from training to hardware.
Great benefits, flexible environment that prioritizes employee well-being
Risk Ads Fraud Analyst, Contract (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 17, 2019
Facebook has an amazing culture that encourages employees to bring their authentic self to work. While working hard each day, there are numerous benefits to help bring work/life balance.
Pros
Free food, engaging environment, lots of PTO
very nice place to work
QA Architect/QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 4, 2019
Very nice place to work. Lot of talented people and working is very fun with latest technologies . policies and facebook internal tools are just amazing which makes your day to day work at ease. Company treats contractors too very well
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 3, 2019
The best ting about FB is the people. They are all truly great to work with and everyone is helpful. I felt like people truly cared about me there. My manager was great and when I went on maternity leave, I was literally on leave. The only communication I received was people wishing me well and checking on how my little one was doing. I cherished the time I got to spend with her bonding.
Great peoples but bad management
Datacenter infrastructure Technician (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 1, 2019
Black box is the worst company I have never worked with
The Co workers are great but the management is worst.
They fired me on base of a co worker complained with asking me what happened.
Pros
Manager who are not opened minnd
Cons
To much overtime mone than 70 a week
Overall Good Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 31, 2018
However, on some teams its hard to fit in. Its very comptetive and can cause a petty environment. Good intentions from a lot of workers can be overlooked because of workplace culture
Productive workplace with an accepting culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 24, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facebook. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

4.1InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

4.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight