Facebook
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

Facebook Employee Reviews

Great work life balance. Full time employees have more benefits than contractors. Pay is good. Snacks and game rooms on site. They love people who take initiative and solve problems. Must have good people skills.
FB is a fantastic place to work. The company is growing like crazy so there's always new projects or opportunities to be had. It's very much a start-up company in a big company's body. So, if you're an innovator and a self-starter you'll love it here.
Good pay, and perks. It is a Fast-paced environment. There is alot to learn and to master. The company has grown a lot therefore there is a lot of internal competition and the environment can feel cutthroat.
Pros
Pay, perks, networking and exposure to some of the brightest minds.
Cons
Growing pains. The company has grown alot. It can seem hard to level up and showcase impact.
It's a good place to work and is a fun place to work. I've learned from working here and the people I work with are really nice. I love my manager and they listen to you.
I haven't worked anywhere else but so far no major complaints. Pay is very good. Performance evaluation process sucks (there is a form of stack ranking).
Leave a review. Help people like you.
The people at Facebook are not interested in anything but making money and putting you and your ideals down. Rather than cultivating a place where it's about providing a service all they care about is how much money they make with crooked dealings!
Run Depending on your work life balance requirements You’ll have workThey don’t let you have a lifeThe whole team works on call Monday through Sunday
Facebook has been a great employer, you will meet great people and experience rewarding work. The work/life balance is reasonable you just need to adapt quickly and learn how to manage your time.
Toxic workplace if surrounded by the wrong team. opportunity for growth limited to friends of management.free food and beverages, relaxed office environment.
I interned here. -great people-fun work (not AMAZING but not i-want-to-die-everytime-i-get-ready-for-work)-amazing benefits and payOverall, highly recommend, feels like a mini vacation
Working at facebook is good for the resume, but you don't have to forget that it is very huge company, you cannot present your self, no even progression.
Great place for engineers and researchers to explore new technologies. Great compensation, fast-paced workplace culture. It's also a good place for learning from talented coworkers.
For non-tech roles growth is slow or non-existent. Promotions are lagging and transfering is lateral. Witnessed great people leave at level 5-6 because of bad managers and no growth. Coworkers are amazing and people are smart and truly care about Facebook's mission.
Pros
People, culture, benefits, mission.
Cons
Lack of growth and middle management problems
I really didn’t enjoy my time here. The workload was so heavy and I wasn’t treated well at all. I was basically just an errand boy for everyone else that was important, and all the other interns got treated the same way.
If you want to advance your career, meet and work with really smart people and secure your financial future, this is the place for you. The culture is great if you are really into doing things fast and making an impact from very early on.
My time here was really really well spent. I had good managers and learned a lot. The environment was good and productive and I had a good support system
Fun place to work. Everyone is super helpful and encouraging. There’s possibility to grow and learn new skills. The environment was positive and energetic
Pros
Free food
This is a wonderful organization. Everyone treats each other with respect. You get to learn a lot and their is free meals everyday. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Best job I ever had I really enjoy working for this company the pay more than fair the environment was a productive friendly professional one it really is one of a kind I recommend this job to anyone it’s a job that if you want a chance to make money doing something that’s worth it
Pros
Free food breakfast lunch dinner unlimited snacks
Cons
No cons for me
Productive and fun workplace. Management is really hands on and help you to do better your job. Associates are amazing, a great diverse team but always cooperative.Everybody treat others with respect and empathy.
The teams I interact with are outstanding. I am constantly doing work I enjoy and that drives me to do and learn more. There are constantly projects that help me grow and perform at the highest level. We are regularly recognized for our hard work and achievements.
Pros
Their culinary staff is top notch and Its free., The company regularly takes us to fun and exciting offsite events.
Cons
I don't have any cons for Facebook.
  1. Employee Reviews