Facebook Pay & Benefits reviews

most enjoyable part
Advertising Manager (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAMay 20, 2019
Work hours were very flexible. i could work when i wanted to and where i wanted to. Food was provided but if I was looking for something else, I easily could go to a different restaurant.
Pros
free lunches, good pay
Proud to work at Facebook
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 5, 2019
Getting hired at Facebook has been the highlight of my career. It's hard to get in but once you're an employee you know why. They are very generous and take care of their people. The mission is clear and the culture is fun. People work well together and respect each other. Facebook is very big on treating everyone the same. I feel very blessed to be doing the type of work I enjoy at a place that has a global impact and is a household name. It's a great place to be and I plan on staying as long as they will have me.
Pros
Pay, benefits, flexible, skills enhancement, culture, perks
Cons
Long work days and always fast paced.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 5, 2019
Great place to work. Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Free snacks and various beverages. Everyone is friendly and happy. Much different than my last workplace. The people here genuinely enjoy their jobs.
Wonderful Company
Client Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 17, 2019
Facebook is a wonderful company to work for. The mission truly serves as the north star for all orgs, products and services. Over the last few years, it's become more bureaucratic, but still has a strong culture and wonderful benefits and resources.
Loved working there
contract employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 11, 2019
Great place to work. Mostly friendly. Fast paced job. Manager door is always open. Provided breakfast lunch and dinner and free snacks and drinks as well as a gym in building.
Pros
Food
Cons
not great at communicating sometimes
Great place.
Enterprise Support Tech (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 11, 2019
The benefits for working at a company like this are amazing, they provide so many awesome opportunities. Culture is great, diversity is great. Would work here again.
Product support
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 22, 2019
Contractor for FB and I'm just going to get straight to the point. FB will string you along and give you hope of being converted to full time employment. (FTE)
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
No job security, low pay, no chance of raise, management constantly changing your job description/hours
Great benefits, flexible environment that prioritizes employee well-being
Risk Ads Fraud Analyst, Contract (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 17, 2019
Facebook has an amazing culture that encourages employees to bring their authentic self to work. While working hard each day, there are numerous benefits to help bring work/life balance.
Pros
Free food, engaging environment, lots of PTO
Productive workplace with an accepting culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 24, 2018
Incredible Career Growth and Opportunities
Global Brand Partnerships Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 29, 2018
The mission-driven culture and passionate people are by far the biggest pro. The free meals, on-site gyms, healthcare, commuter reimbursements and compensation packages are best in class. I really feel like I am doing the best work of my career here. The challenges we face in the wake of press mentions and bad actors abusing our platform causes us to band together and focus in on fixing these complex problems
Pros
The comp and Benefits are by far the biggest pro, along with the mission-driven company culture.
Cons
isn't unlimited pto, work life balance
Outstanding company
Client Partner (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2018
Best work environment I have ever experienced. Great compensation and benefits as well as work-life balance. Tremendous upside to the overall business as they begin to monetize other apps.
Great place to learn the ropes
Advertising and Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 20, 2018
I worked as a client partner for Facebook, managing a book of business of upwards of 150-200 clients. I felt I was constantly made aware and was empowered to prepare for a dynamic and constantly evolving platform.
Pros
one of a kind trianing program, great fringe benefits
Cons
low base pay
Great Company
Machine Learning Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CANovember 13, 2018
There are greats within the realm of corporate culture. Unsurprisingly, many of them are in the tech business. Climbing out from the title of startup and moving onto a more established one. From Google and Twitter, to the non-tech businesses like Zappos and Chevron. These companies excel in treatment of their staff, growth opportunities, freedom, responsibility, company atmosphere, stock options, general fun or just having good benefits.
fun
Charter Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CANovember 3, 2018
great place to work fun enviroment. benefits are good and salary is fair compensation. The commute is long but it is worth the drive. i reccommend working here to any local people.
Pros
free food
Cons
long commute
Originally a great place to work but declined over time
Contractor, Marketing Communications (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 1, 2018
Starting at Facebook as a younger professional was great, it was a looser environment that was focused on the mission. As it became more corporate it lost that great culture.
Pros
Food
Benefits
Fast pace environment
Network Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CASeptember 21, 2018
High expectations, fast paced environment, great food. Great benefits, sign on bonuses, great work culture, good management, also fun place to work. Nice campus facilities.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
A good gig if you can handle it
Technical Operations (Current Employee) –  a placeSeptember 2, 2018
I greatly enjoyed working at Facebook for the most part, but it definitely comes with its caveats. The people were overwhelmingly pleasant, the benefits are phenomenal, and the work is rewarding if you're able to get into a role that fits you. It's going through some growth pains as far as people allocation, and the helter-skelter management culture supports that, but that's a product of the pace with which they work. If it's a job for you, then it's The job for you.
Pros
benefits, lunches, coworkers, facilities
Cons
emotionally taxing
Fast pace, endless change
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAAugust 13, 2018
Facebook is a very fast paced place to work, you are surrounded by extremely intelligent people, but the rate of change is overwhelming. The scale of people our products serve is staggering.
Pros
Amazing benefits
Cons
Very intense
Fun place
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2018
Fun place but needs more improvement need to take care of there workers more then how they do and let them be free and listen to them we should all be one team
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short lunch breaks
It's not bad here
Payments Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJuly 3, 2018
I loved working for the company although my contract was quick and short I wish I had more time with the company. A typical day at work was to come in, get breakfast and jump straight into a company meeting.
Pros
Free food
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facebook. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Women's ratings

4.1Fairygodboss Score

74%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

87%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss