FacilitySource Employee Reviews

Very relaxed Fun
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 23, 2018
Very relaxed environment. Management wasn't the best. Manager's never stayed around long. Other departments didn't work well together. The main office was out of Ohio so advancement was hard to do. You had to know someone to move up!
Pros
Fun Enviroment
Cons
Management wasn't great
Great place to work, warm inviting atmosphere.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2018
Facility Source is a fast paced call center with upbeat and pleasant workers. There are many different activities you can participate in as well as volunteer work to help with community activities.

The best part of the job is being able to assist and help our customers in a timely manner making sure their maintenance needs are satisfied. The hardest part is having to deal with service providers being delayed or not available and having to relay that to a customer in need.

Management is helpful and understanding to your personal needs and assist in any way possible to help keep you satisfied within the company.
Results driven enviroment.
West Region Trade Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 5, 2018
My day started with a review of any quotes from the tech offices that may have come in later at night, since I dealt with allot of Kansas, Colorado and Nebraska.
Analysis of in coming work orders
Prioritize any emergencies
Set up Standard Operating Procedures for work to be performed.
Building relationships was very rewarding
Trust among business owners and techs in the field
Improved computer knowledge
Pros
Busy work enviroment
Cons
Inability to have input into customer mark up cost resulting in contract loss.
Horrible Management
SERVICE DELIVERY COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2018
The company just needs people. They will do all they can to get you in, selling you these dreams in the interview but once you actually start the job you realize they promised these things to every employee.

The management here is horrible. They do not communicate amongst each other, you will be given instructions or a process from one and the next minute told to to the complete opposite.

Working here, i received calls almost everyday from local companies who they have not paid since 2015. They lose clients left and right, they will probably be out of business within the next three years,
Exciting company, great culture, lots of growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 26, 2018
Challenging jobs and career growth opportunities. Great people programs and benefits that are improving year over year. Opportunities to give back to the community, paid volunteer time, recognition programs, lots of training options, and fun employee events every month.
Great Company with a wonderful Work Life Balance Atmosphere
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 21, 2018
A fantastic company experiencing a business growth spurt. Very good developers in Costa Rica and Columbus OHIO. A Solid DBA Team lead manning the challenging Entity Framework Environment.
I enjoyed the learning experience and the job itself a good team of collaborators.
Pros
Easygoing people that work hard and are very friendly and competent
Cons
401k could be better and mobility is a challenge
great place to work
3rd Shift CSR (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHFebruary 19, 2018
I loved my team and there was always help if needed. We got trained and job responsibilities were not hard for me. The only hard part was to stay awake but after a while you get used to it, and that was only because I worked third shift. My team was the best.
Pros
great benefits. good pay for easy job
Cons
3rd shift staying awake
Client Services
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 19, 2018
Facility Source was an ok place to work. The pro and cons were similar to other employers of this size. If you like Facility Maintenance then this one of a few places to pursue a career.
Zero Communication/poor management!
Associate Buyer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 29, 2018
Communication is non existent in this company. Supervisors do not care one bit what you have to say or that you are a person. Director came on 3 weeks ago and it turned into a disaster. I have no clue how this company is still in business let alone growing. Businesses are forced to jump through hoops to get paid on time and no one answers their phones forcing you, the person who actually has integrity, to work 3 times harder than your supervisor.
Pros
atmosphere
February 13, 2018

When bringing on a new Director of a team, there is always a transition process. We as a company feel that it is going very well. FacilitySource is growing at a rapid rate and we are excited for what the future will bring. Communication is very key in our organization. Integrity, Team Approach, and Partnership and three main values FacilitySource is built on. This is shown throughout the organization through all of our teams.

Fast paced and fun place to work
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 17, 2018
I started working in the call center, then shortly after, moved to a different position.
The call center is not that bad, they start you off with maybe 1 or 2 clients, then as you get the hang of it, you start getting more clients.
The call center start pay is a lot better now, than when I first started there.
Pros
Great starting pay, fun, 20+ days paid off, advancement opportunities, lots of company pot lucks
Cons
No cons
February 13, 2018

We value you your feedback. FacilitySource is always looking for ways to better ourselves and stand out. Succession Planning and being able to grow and promote our employees are a couple things we strive to do. There are and continue to be many advancement opportunities for all of our employees in all locations.

New Call Center
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 15, 2018
I was hired to assist in the development of the call center. Operations decided to delay the development indefinitely. No fault of the company but my reason for hire did not formulate.
Pros
Pay, benefits.
Cons
New call center. Employee development programs were not incorporated.
Horrible place to work ! There’s no help and supervisors don’t know nothing! And they have no compassion!
Rather not say! (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 28, 2017
Horrible, no compassion, not family oriented, expensive benefits that suck, call off rules are ridiculous. They do not take doctors excuses. Horrible! I will be leaving ASAP! Needs to be rated a zero!
January 4, 2018

The call off process in our Support Center is a standard practice that every Customer Service employee is held accountable for. We do take Doctor's excuses as long as we have a note from the Doctor.

Low morale, no job security
Service Delivery Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 14, 2017
The employee morale has suddenly gone downhill due to layoffs and questionable decisions from HR and management. People have been let go due to "not enough work for them" yet this is a rapidly growing company hiring more people than they can keep up with. Many employees have doubts of where this company is headed, and almost everyone has lost their sense of job security. The "training" provided is inadequate once out of the 2 week training period, and proper information vital to performing your role isn't initially given.

Trying to make career advancements is a joke.
Pros
benefits, coworkers
Cons
low job security, low employee morale, no advancement
January 4, 2018

Our TrainingSource team is very accessible to any employee that needs further Training. We have a posted catalog that all employees can access to see what training is available. We did go through a hiring freeze at the end of 2017. Changes to the People Programs, Dress Code, and events within the organization has raised moral.

We take Career Advancement very seriously and did promote over 60 employees in 2017. We expect this number to climb in 2018.

Fun work place love the staffing
St. Sophia Health and Rehabilitation Center (Current Employee) –  Florissant MissouriDecember 14, 2017
Its a nice place to work . the staffing is very nice and helpful. Love the residents. Im a very good team player and when they need help im always here.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hour breaks
right hand doesn't talk to the left hand
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2017
Quite honestly not sure how this company is still in business. Departments do not interact well with each other and continually blame each other instead of fixing issues. Service providers are treated poorly and frankly it's not surprising why we cannot hold onto them for more than a few months. Benefits are not great with the exception of PTO, but even that has restrictions- can't roll it over, can't use it until you earn it so very few people get to use all allotted days. Save yourself some grief and don't even bother to apply. Also, beware of 5 star reviews- recruiters most likely get bonuses based on number of hires.
Pros
flexibility, casual dress
Cons
no job growth, poor benefits
December 18, 2017

Benefits are improving and will continue to improve. FacilitySource does have a rollover policy for PTO and is clearly stated in the Employee Handbook and the Benefits Guide. Communication and team work is key to the FacilitySource business and is one of the Values at FacilitySource. Teamwork and partnership and seen throughout the offices on a daily basis. Recruiters do not receive any such bonus or are compensated for number of hires. We trust our employees to give us accurate and truthful reviews.

Fast paced, high stress environment but willing to train to get you to the next level
General Maintenance Trade Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 9, 2017
Facility Source is a company that believes in training it's staff as well as a management style that is very supportive. FS is a growing entity in which is feeling all the typical pains of such growth. Extremely customer oriented and metrix driven.
Pros
Willing to train
Cons
High stress, fast pace environment
May be different if you work in house...
Subcontractor/Owner (Former Employee) –  Pine Bush, NYDecember 6, 2017
...but as a subcontractor I found their practices to be completely unprofessional, and have not yet been paid after several months of finishing my contract. I have seen other sites in which I am not the only one this happened to - it is frustrating and unfortunate as I own my own small business and will not be able to make up for the supplies and time I put forth into the mowing and clean ups I performed.
No fun place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 2, 2017
In coming calls very busy, work load very busy, learned to be patient with myself, and choose my words very carefully with clients, I really feel management did not provide us with the necessary tools to really feel that we were successful on the job. The culture of the company was great, fair in areas, not fair in some, the hardest part of the job was working without the proper tools, the most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction.
Pros
Lunch 30 mins
Cons
Breaks 10 minutes morning and afternoon
Productive work place. Relaxed atmosphere
EMS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 14, 2017
Very good group of people all around. Everybody is nice, polite and willing to help with no hesitation. I would definitely recommend this job to someone in need.
November 30, 2017

We appreciate the positive review. FacilitySource strives to have a great culture for all employees.

Becoming One of the Best Places to Work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 26, 2017
I have worked at FacilitySource for almost 2 years. In that time, the company has made huge efforts to make FacilitySource one of the best places to work.

The company offers full benefits, a great PTO package, 401K with company match and many internal programs that encourage employees to learn and grow within the company.

The workplace culture is fun, busy, and team focused. We get to wear jeans EVERY DAY!. The Fun Committee is always hosting a fun event with food, games and prizes and the events are usually geared towards a good cause/charity.

FacilitySource CARES about their employees. They are constantly asking employees for feedback on ways they can improve and they actually take action on that feedback and work to make the necessary improvements. They recognize the areas of improvement and are very open and honest about what the company needs to get better at. I appreciate this in a company.

The CEO is very present within the organization and is very engaged and active with employees. He is very transparent and honest about the outlook of the company and gives us the real scoop on the future plans of the business.

I would 100% recommend a friend to work here!
Pros
Pay, Peers, Management, Culture, Company cares about employees, Company is growing!
Cons
Workspace is tight due to rapid growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FacilitySource. Our community is ready to answer.