Factory Motor Parts Employee Reviews

Not a great company in Denver
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 29, 2018
Not the best group to work for in the Denver area. Managers got worked to death. Changed in upper management, led to lower management being fired. Saw this happen multiple times.
Pros
None that are worth posting
Cons
Excessive hours for management
Production Work Operation work
Fuyao (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 27, 2018
On my operation work I was currently working on the line handling solar glass and some float Glass Ben checking
My typical day at work was a day I tryna tell my supervisor something was going on wit the glass and she thought I was wrong but they was in the wrong
I learned how to move at a fast speed and still keep up wit my inspectors
My hardest Part about the job was wearing the steel toes
Most happiest part of the day is lunch time
Cons
Healthcare Benefits and 41k
Wished they would give raises
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Eaat coaatNovember 15, 2018
Like the job. But when you see coworkers slacking and they make more then you it makes me not motivated. I cant even get a raise. No support for advancing.
Cons
Not well organized and not well paid
Parts Driver / Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL 60563November 9, 2018
Lack of team work. Lack of being paid for working hard, so most employees don't want to try. High turn over for this reason. Advancement promised but never seen.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
Dead end job
Good and Fun Experience
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 5, 2018
Very good experience, not able to enjoy for long time but if given the the chance I wiould try it again. It appears most employees are considered good because most of the managers have been working for the company more than 10 years and to me that speaks well.
Cons
My coworkers were friendly and we had fun
aisin automotive (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNNovember 1, 2018
The days and hours are long but the benefits and pay are worth it. The only thing is you work so much you dony really have time to spend with your family
Pros
Breaks every two hrs.
Cons
The hours and days worked
overall job and compay
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 5, 2018
the company itself is very good to work. The changes and the direction the company is going is positive, The Changes being made in St. louis Market are concerning with a newer management staff they have some things to work out and they will. The company is also very laid back and scheduling is awesome. The bad is simply no urgency or response when a question is asked. the answer is always "let me look into it." and then when you follow up there is now response.
Easy money
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  McCook, ILAugust 30, 2018
This place is easy to work for. The manager was not even a Manger at the location I worked at. Alot of employees did what they chose to do. Also this company will not give raises to outsiders.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Bad manager
StressfulI
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno County, CAAugust 25, 2018
I first enjoyed working for this company, but I started to get to know how management ran this company all on favoritism. A very rude and bad communication skills on management level.
Pros
Discounts auto parts
Cons
Company was runed on favoritism
Fast paced competitive
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 21, 2018
The job, even though temporary, was really good. It was easy work, but never was there down time. Even if there was you were always busy. The managers and your coworkers are all awesome and relaxed people.
Good
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAJuly 29, 2018
Am a contractor no benefits but is only 2 to 3 hours a day nice people but I need benefits that is why am applying for this job I hope am considered thank you
Good job if you like driving
Parts Driver (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 18, 2018
Job is not your typical desk job, it's nice to be able to drive the company car to different locations to drop off parts. Makes day go by faster. Warehouse is of course hot and stuffy in summer and cold in winter. Good manager.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Working in heat, wearing uncomfortable steel toed shoes
Fast Paced
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 18, 2018
Cycle Counts, Managed inventory, Night shift Manager, Picking parts, Parts delivery, Interact with customers, Dispatched drivers for parts delivery. Fast Pace
Pros
Good place to learn parts business
Cons
Un Controlled environment
Factory was a good place for the years I worked there!!
Account Manager-Independent Service Channel (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CAJuly 9, 2018
Factory Motor Parts was fun at times. Lack of product at the right locations, inventory problems was frustrating. Typical work day:
Made about 10-13 calls per day on accounts selling and servicing accounts. Usually ended my day at the warehouse dropping off checks and returns. Management did not get involved too much .
I learned from my accounts by calling on them weekly as to what there needs were . The hardest part of the job was lack of support from co workers and inventory. The most enjoyable art of the job was helping my accounts with their needs and developing relationships!!
Pros
The freedom to be outside, calling on my accounts
Cons
Inventories- lack of drivers for deliveries
nice place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJuly 5, 2018
Come in and collected all paperwork and money to start posting all cash and balance make the deposit. Get all inv and file. Run credit card charges and credit. Research for proof of delivery for corporate.
Pros
work in the offices nice and quite
Cons
pay
Not a good place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 2, 2018
Dispatcher where rude put the drivers down talk bad about them Bosses did nothing about it they even talk bad it is all about making money bottom line
cool delivery job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 27, 2018
Factory motor parts was one of the best delivery jobs ive had, thepay was competitive and the locations were not hard to find. we delivered auto parts to different dealerships in southern california
Pros
you can use you personal car or companys
Cons
no lunch room
E-Commerce Associate (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 22, 2018
It is a friendly place to work, fast-pace work environment. Flexible schedule. Great benefits. My favorite is you get your birthday off. Various departments to work in.
Easy and face pace job
Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 10, 2018
This job was easy to get used to and people were laid back. Management seems to be a bit more hostile to people who are below them in position. Overall it's okay nothing special.
Pros
Listen to music
Cons
No relaxing
Busy and fun workplace
Parts Driver (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 25, 2018
Good place to work and the environment is good. Manager is a good manger also. Coworkers are easy to get along with. Delieveries make the day go by quicker.
Pros
Discounts on parts when needed
Cons
Pay is minimum wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Factory Motor Parts. Our community is ready to answer.