Factory Motor Parts Employee Reviews

No money
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 11, 2019
The training lasts about 1 day, I was there for 3 years not one raise. Big company with family feel. Its all about who you know to move up in company. If you don't have family in the company, you will go nowhere
Pros
Cons
everything
Busy fast paced warehouse
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAFebruary 10, 2019
Love my job, love fast paced atmosphere. Need more help. It's hard to keep the customers happy when I dont have enough staff. A lot of negative attitudes. The warehouse supervisor is very helpful & good attitude. Love going to work. Always multi tasking with multiple tasks. Wished we could get overtime.
Pros
Customers are awesome
Cons
Short handed
They are a nightmare ­čś▒
Installer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 23, 2019
If you don't have any thing nice to say don't say anything at all. I hated everything about the job and company. That job is so completely life sucking I never felt I could relax even on weekends. In 2 years I had in excess of 6,000 emails and I deleted alot of them, that's ridiculous.
Cons
Room for improvement how they treat drivers
DELIVERY DRIVER/WAREHOUSE (Former Employee) –  Clive, IAJanuary 22, 2019
This company is similar to Napa, O'rielly, and the other auto retail parts stores. Except it's wholesale only to dealers and service shops. Management was more concerned about their personal bonuses than employees.
Pros
Close to my house, cookouts during summer.
Cons
Old broken down vehicles for drivers.
fast paced
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92507January 17, 2019
If you like learning new things and working at a fast pace this is the place for you. must be able to multi-task. Everyone I worked with was friendly. Good place to advance.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
not enough back up personal
Fast paced working
Picker/Packer/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTDecember 4, 2018
Well balanced job but poor management and poor pay for the work that has to be done in a amount of time. Some days were worse then others I always stayed late to finish while everyone left then would get yelled at for overtime . the work wasn't so hard but wasn't easy . other than that it was a good job full time to have .
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Not paid for lunch
Not a great company in Denver
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 29, 2018
Not the best group to work for in the Denver area. Managers got worked to death. Changed in upper management, led to lower management being fired. Saw this happen multiple times.
Pros
None that are worth posting
Cons
Excessive hours for management
Production Work Operation work
Fuyao (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 27, 2018
On my operation work I was currently working on the line handling solar glass and some float Glass Ben checking
My typical day at work was a day I tryna tell my supervisor something was going on wit the glass and she thought I was wrong but they was in the wrong
I learned how to move at a fast speed and still keep up wit my inspectors
My hardest Part about the job was wearing the steel toes
Most happiest part of the day is lunch time
Cons
Healthcare Benefits and 41k
Wished they would give raises
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Eaat coaatNovember 15, 2018
Like the job. But when you see coworkers slacking and they make more then you it makes me not motivated. I cant even get a raise. No support for advancing.
Cons
Not well organized and not well paid
Parts Driver / Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL 60563November 9, 2018
Lack of team work. Lack of being paid for working hard, so most employees don't want to try. High turn over for this reason. Advancement promised but never seen.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
Dead end job
Good and Fun Experience
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 5, 2018
Very good experience, not able to enjoy for long time but if given the the chance I wiould try it again. It appears most employees are considered good because most of the managers have been working for the company more than 10 years and to me that speaks well.
Cons
My coworkers were friendly and we had fun
aisin automotive (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNNovember 1, 2018
The days and hours are long but the benefits and pay are worth it. The only thing is you work so much you dony really have time to spend with your family
Pros
Breaks every two hrs.
Cons
The hours and days worked
overall job and compay
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 5, 2018
the company itself is very good to work. The changes and the direction the company is going is positive, The Changes being made in St. louis Market are concerning with a newer management staff they have some things to work out and they will. The company is also very laid back and scheduling is awesome. The bad is simply no urgency or response when a question is asked. the answer is always "let me look into it." and then when you follow up there is now response.
Easy money
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  McCook, ILAugust 30, 2018
This place is easy to work for. The manager was not even a Manger at the location I worked at. Alot of employees did what they chose to do. Also this company will not give raises to outsiders.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Bad manager
StressfulI
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno County, CAAugust 25, 2018
I first enjoyed working for this company, but I started to get to know how management ran this company all on favoritism. A very rude and bad communication skills on management level.
Pros
Discounts auto parts
Cons
Company was runed on favoritism
Fast paced competitive
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 21, 2018
The job, even though temporary, was really good. It was easy work, but never was there down time. Even if there was you were always busy. The managers and your coworkers are all awesome and relaxed people.
Good
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAJuly 29, 2018
Am a contractor no benefits but is only 2 to 3 hours a day nice people but I need benefits that is why am applying for this job I hope am considered thank you
Good job if you like driving
Parts Driver (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 18, 2018
Job is not your typical desk job, it's nice to be able to drive the company car to different locations to drop off parts. Makes day go by faster. Warehouse is of course hot and stuffy in summer and cold in winter. Good manager.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Working in heat, wearing uncomfortable steel toed shoes
Fast Paced
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 18, 2018
Cycle Counts, Managed inventory, Night shift Manager, Picking parts, Parts delivery, Interact with customers, Dispatched drivers for parts delivery. Fast Pace
Pros
Good place to learn parts business
Cons
Un Controlled environment
Factory was a good place for the years I worked there!!
Account Manager-Independent Service Channel (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CAJuly 9, 2018
Factory Motor Parts was fun at times. Lack of product at the right locations, inventory problems was frustrating. Typical work day:
Made about 10-13 calls per day on accounts selling and servicing accounts. Usually ended my day at the warehouse dropping off checks and returns. Management did not get involved too much .
I learned from my accounts by calling on them weekly as to what there needs were . The hardest part of the job was lack of support from co workers and inventory. The most enjoyable art of the job was helping my accounts with their needs and developing relationships!!
Pros
The freedom to be outside, calling on my accounts
Cons
Inventories- lack of drivers for deliveries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Factory Motor Parts. Our community is ready to answer.