Faerbers Bee Window

Faerbers Bee Window Employee Reviews with Jobs

United States20 reviews

Faerbers Bee Window insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Bee

Great place to work honestly. I was used to knocking doors so being able to sit at a desk and make phone calls was a huge difference. Management is ok. Only wish they gave you more time to be successful.

Best job I've ever had.

You get back out what you put in. They pay well for hard work. I've seen people come and go who just don't understand that. I work hard, I have no complaints.

Pros

Great income.

Cons

No benefits.

Extremely disappointed

I am extremely disappointed in the ethics of Bee Window. I was hired as employee and after one week I volunteered to leave the company it just wasn’t for me. However they chose not to pay me at all for my time there. Sad

Don't submit yourself to the torture.

Worst company I've ever worked for. Even if you're doing good the manager will still find reasons to complain and the leads are terrible, neither I nor my co-workers were able to generate enough business to pay our bills. Don't even try it, you'll hate it.

Loved the work

Enjoyed the work and co workers. Great bosses. I left to take a higher paying job closer to home. Would reapply if ever had the chance. I scheduled with clients the time to install their purchase. Also did accounts payable.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Bad experience

The management was by the seat of their pants. The hours were long and the paperwork was overwhelming. The owners micromanage and are resistant to change. Overall a bad environment.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Crazy hours

Positive

I was able to interact with all employees. This gave me an opportunity to know each employee and be able to resolve any issues that would come up. I also worked with the CFO and processed all payroll accounting. I administered all company benefits.

Pros

working with the owners of the company directly

Cons

very long hours

Great place to work in the call center atmosphere

The typical day working at Bee was busy answering phones and inputting data into the computer. Scheduling of appointments for future clients was fun and easy. Overall, Bee Window is a fun place to work.

Pros

Always a fun challenge to meet certain quotas

Cons

No benefits provided

really I am so happy to work theire

I took a good experience as payroll, and they traine me for quickbooks , and let me take a special class at ivytech for QuickBooks. They give me experience as accounting payable and receivable.

Great leadership

Commissioned based in-home sales. Leads provided. Great training and great products. Very enjoyable, but a lot of travel. Difficulty was having credit approve all sales.

The employment ad says $150K annually...not true

Certain seasoned sales people were given the best leads and were making the better commissions. Unless you kissed some booty, you were made to drive.

Cons

Not a good place to work

Not a good placed to work. To much nepotism. Religion was pushed on all employees and most employees were on drugs. Only the sales people were treated good.

Run for the hills

The call center is terrible. The management cherry pick leads. Favoritism from management amongst certain TSR's. Some TSR's get better leads/more leads/warm leads from nanagement while other TSR's get not too much of anything. The work environment in the Call Center is awful. The team morale is non existent and it is a place that sets the hardworking employee who is giving their all ... well they get set up for failure. The management enforces rules sometimes and then not in other instances. The management allows for exception to the rules for their favorites in the call center but not for everyone. The management in the call center have terrible personalities and display inappropraite and unprofessional behavior/demeanors on a regular basis ... it is sickening. The goals for the TSR's are somewhat unrealistic especially calling from old leads and very few warm leads. Calling people who were only interested in a contest and not making an appointment for an actual free estimate. The only people who benefit from this job is the inbound TSR's. If you are a favorite outbound TSR then you will be given special leads that are guaranteed appointments but again not everyone is included in those perks. There are better jobs than this place and the employee turnover is high for a reason. The management never wonders why they cannot keep employees because heaven forbid they took any accountability for the 100% turnover in the call center.

Nepotism at it's finest

Intitally sounds compromising. However, after a few weeks of working there I soon realized that the devil is in the details. There are basically 3 monarchies working within the company. If you're not willing to pick one you'll be gunned for and driven out. It's really sad. Mr Faeber himself is an amazing man. I wish he could see all the manipulation that is going on in his own empire. The pay is great, however not worth the lack of insurance, paid days off, or flexiblity in scheduling. Would rather make a little less on the hour and know that my employer cares enough about my health to partially cover it. Worked in the call center longer than I'd like to openly admit. Asst Manager appears to be under utilized and bored. Manager is mean. There's really no other way to put it. If I were you, I'd look elsewhere or have very thick skin.

Pros

Competitive Pay

Cons

Everything Else

Bee

Really great! Had some ups and downs. worked under my mom for 7 of those years i was there. For me it was a great stepping stone for me to start my career.

Stay away!

Lots of promises and no follow through. Extremely high rate of employee turnover. I was, and still am, ashamed to admit that I worked for this company.

Exciting industry

Company ran a business model that hadn't change since the 80's. They ran on reputation that was developed 20 years ago and has gone downhill ever since

Pros

Exciting industry

Cons

Company ran a business model that hadn't change since the 80's.

A really fun place to work and meet helpful people.

When I worked at Bee windows I was not married and didn't have any children. At that time in my life 10am to 6pm and almost every Sat 6am to 2pm was the best schedule ever. When I worked in the lead room, there was two other ladies in their with me. The task we did were simple but important. I loved ringing the bell letting all the workers know that another sale had been made. I loved the company picnics and the free dinners. I loved the meetings we would have when the owners came and talked to all the staff. The call center, sales Reps and all the other offices as one. It was just a reminder that we are all working towards the same goal. Helping people and making money in the process.

fun work environment

My typical day was making calls and setting appts. for free home improvement estimates. Also i took alot of inbound calls and handled customer concerns. I learned alot about the home improvement industry and alot of inside sales techniques. The managemant was good when i started but went down due to hiring outside the company cause of their lack of knowledge. My co-workers looked to me for advice and experience and were very receptive to what i could teach them. The hardest part of the job was worrying about your job security. The most enjoyable was the bonuses.

Pros

the oppurtunity to make alot of money in commission

Cons

the lack of security in your job

Telemarketing was a challenging occupation

A typical day at work would be contacting potential customers by phone informing them of company's products and services and setting appointments.

Pros

communication skills, marketing

Cons

getting hung up on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faerbers Bee Window. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Faerbers Bee Window