Managed the largest revenue generating account and effectively communicated with client, executives and programming staff.
ACCOUNT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) – New York, NY – October 19, 2014
• Client deliverables: web-based files, letter shop tapes of monthly mail base
• Followed-up with client and letter shops after mailing
• Prepared/distributed project documentation: Client/in-house status reports, specs, audit materials
• Negotiated client contract terms
• Resolved client and staff discrepancies/conflicts
• Assigned/prioritized resources for client projects/requests
• Prepared project cost estimates for client
• Invoiced and tracked all A/R from project inception through invoice collection with Accounting
• Implemented client pricing schedules for all New York clients
• Forecast annual/monthly revenue
• Established best practices of project books/logs for external/internal auditing purposes
• Events coordinator for New York office staff and client
I learned that I like being an event coordinator. The toughest part of this job was dealing with unhappy office mates.
The people, Nyc, job experience aquired