Fairfax County Public Schools Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 309 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- HeadquartersFalls Church, VA
You're seeing Fairfax County Public Schools jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 911 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 60 questions about working at Fairfax County Public Schools. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Fairfax County Public Schools employees.
Insights from 140 Indeed users who have interviewed with Fairfax County Public Schools within the last 5 years.
Are you punctual?
Mathematical, experience, why work for food service
Have I ever done this before?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Fairfax County Public Schools?Published on May 24, 2021
- Fairfax County Public Schools