FAIRFIELD EDUCATIONAL BUILDING Employee Reviews

Do not be fooled by their smiling faces and fake show
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 1, 2019
I worked here for a couple of months and the culture is terrible. They are NOT welcoming to knew employees. Even worse, there are grown women that gossip like they are in high school. I have also witnessed employees talking about the children and parents in a bad way. This job has no advancement for growth. The tuition program is you making a commitment to start school to become a lead teacher, therefore you have to sign a contract to stay there for so long. Management is horrible, so horrible. I am telling you this place is a waste of time, it is highly unprofessional. One of the girls that currently work there started a fight with an old employee and the old employee was forced to quit due to the other “women” forming against her. This is a cut throat culture. Save your time and do not work here. There is no health benefits. There are childcare discounts but you have to sign up through job and family services first to see if they’ll give you a low copay. Why?? If it’s supposed to be free. Do not work here. Everything is tit for tat.
Pros
Nice children
Cons
Work atmosphere, management, everything really
Fun place to work!
ASSISTANT PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 3, 2019
I loved this job because I absolutely adore children! It was both busy and rewarding! I had this job many many years ago, so remembering my typical work day here is kind of difficult to do.
This Place Is Horrid
Teaching Assistant- Summer Position (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 2, 2019
I worked here for only a couple of months, in that time, so many people came and went that there was a completely new staff by the time I had gone. Diapers were being left unchanged. People came into work in booty shorts. When one of the pathetic excuses for a teacher would mess up, the new people would be reprimanded. The whole experience here was HORRIBLE. SO UNPROFESSIONAL.
Cons
Fun work place being around children
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 18, 2018
A typical day at work would include taking care of children of different ages. Assisting child with different learning activities as planned by the teacher.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no breaks
Average daycare experience
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 11, 2018
Overall it is a great place to work. I found it difficult to work with 31 children in the room and a few difficult children with behavioral issues as well.
Pros
No major holidays or weekends, hour lunch break
Cons
work environment
Easy-going, rewarding job
SUMMER CAMP TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJune 12, 2014
Working at the Fairfield Educational Building is fun and rewarding. The management staff are wonderful and supportive, and my co-workers are always hard working and invested in the children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FAIRFIELD EDUCATIONAL BUILDING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4