Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews in Silver Spring, MD

Fairfeild
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 20, 2017
Its a great company to work for. They have job security and they allow flexibility, which helps me maintain a healthy home life. The pay is OK, however its a lot of fast pace work.
A typical day at work
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 12, 2017
Oversaw Home Warranty process to ensure multiple builders were in compliance with the National Builders Association guidelines

Performed inspections with homeowners to communicate with the builders to resolve warrantable concerns

Manage and perform new home orientations with new home buyers educating them with warranty coverage

Performed punch out for new construction of single family homes, townhomes, apartments and condos for multiple builders prior to homeowner purchase
Amazing work enviroment
Sr. Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MD 20904March 14, 2017
A typical day often consists of maintaining an environment that is a pleasant experience for residents by managing many employees simultaneously. Work begins fairly early in the morning, often before the office opens, and an 8- to 10-hour workday begins.
Still working for company
Assistant Manager / Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDFebruary 27, 2017
Just transferred with this company and am still working with them. different position and different type of property.
Wonder Full Company
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 31, 2016
I've worked for this company of 10 years. This was the property I worked for that is a Tax Credit Property. It was very challenging working for this property. No knowing anything about Tax Credit. In the end I conquered it with flying colors. A typical day was a very busy day. I Asst. over 450 units. With a large diversity of people and different programs. Here I also learned a great deal of patients. The office staff worded as a team. The hardiest part of this job was having to leave. I 100% enjoyed working with everyone there.
The companies Bankruptcy created difficult times
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDSeptember 3, 2013
Great property, poor senior management, lots of turnover and abrupt changes
Pros
compensation
Cons
senior management
Great Place to Work & Enjoyed My Team
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 9, 2012
I enjoyed working with Fairfield Residential in Wheaton MD. Great team! Upper Management was great sorry that I transferred to NC and the properties were sold.
Pros
great team
Cons
property sold