Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews for Assistant Property Manager

Productive and Educating Experience
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COOctober 14, 2018
Fairfield was a great place to work fast pace all while still being a relaxed environment, with a strong training department. Learning form this company never stops with is great, they are always improving systems and classes on how to reach prospective residents. Productive and Educating Experience
Pros
Training with clearity.
Cons
Lack of room for advancement in Denver.
An ok mgmt company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2018
Well I don't have many complaints about the company. I think they should expand more in Houston. If the property didn't selll the property probabIy would still be there.
If you can keep up with Fairfield you can work anywhere.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chester, VAJuly 17, 2018
Super fast pace, lots of paperwork, but a good place to work. I learned a lot about industry. I have enjoyed working there and the people. I enjoy working with people and this gave me a chance.
Official response from Fairfield Residential
August 29, 2018

Thanks so much for the review. We are pleased to hear Fairfield is giving you the opportunity to learn about the property management industry and that you are enjoying your experience as an Assistant Property Manager. Thank you for all that you do!

Overworked
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 21, 2018
They expect you to do the work of 3 people and every department is top priority. They constantly add more and more things for you to do and don't give you enough time to do it. I feel like none of the people in the corporate office has worked onsite and actually know what it's like. Do not work for this company unless all you want is for your entire life to revolve around your job.
Great expereince.
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER / LEASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CADecember 9, 2017
I had a lot of fun working at this company however my passion was to become a firefighter and they were very accommodating regarding the hours. I had a great team to work with.
Flexible schedule and good promotional opportunities
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAFebruary 17, 2017
Fairfield does not offer the best benefits or the highest compensation in the industry; however, the company is well-managed, scheduling is generally flexible, and there are many promotion opportunities once you get into the company.
Wonder Full Company
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 31, 2016
I've worked for this company of 10 years. This was the property I worked for that is a Tax Credit Property. It was very challenging working for this property. No knowing anything about Tax Credit. In the end I conquered it with flying colors. A typical day was a very busy day. I Asst. over 450 units. With a large diversity of people and different programs. Here I also learned a great deal of patients. The office staff worded as a team. The hardiest part of this job was having to leave. I 100% enjoyed working with everyone there.
Excellent company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  La Mesa, CAFebruary 13, 2015
Fairfield is an amazing company to work for overall. In this company, you interact with multiple people on a daily basis and every person has been wonderful and helpful.
Amazing Place to work
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2014
Solid company with lot of growth. Elite property portfolio. Management support and productive training tools.
Beautiful properties a company that has good values.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 22, 2014
Fairfield is an amazing company to work for and still has true values.