Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews for Leasing Consultant

Worst place I've wroked yet
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 2, 2018
over priced apartments for location and what was inside the apartments. forced to move residents into units that weren't ready. manager micro managed everything. spread herself to thin then would blame the staff for her short comings. Very impersonal manager. came off as a robot most days, did not care for anyone else's opinions but her own. Has caused many people to quit. reports and complaints were sent to HR and never addressed. Would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
rent discount.
Cons
manager
August 29, 2018

We appreciate you leaving your review but we are disappointed to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. We work very hard to provide a great experience for all associates and are sorry to hear that we missed the mark with you. We encourage you to discuss with us directly. Please reach out to us by email at hr@ffres.com or call us at speak to us at 1-866-887-3347, option 5.

Great co-workers
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 15, 2018
I enjoyed working with the team. Working together, we could always accomplished any task and challenges in the very busy workplace. The hardest part of the job was to keep the negativity received by unhappy customers due to the poor management.
Fast paced, varied tasks, helpful team members
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WADecember 4, 2017
Every day was new and exciting. Meeting and greeting new prospects, touring them and guiding them thru the application process and making sure their move in goes smoothly. Assisting current residents with their questions and needs, adding work orders when necessary.
I was able to learn new computer programs that facilitated the property management policies.
The work culture is very professional from the leasing staff to the maintenance crew.
The hardest part of the job was multi tasking, getting interrupted mid task to move on to another task, all of which were priorities.
The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting new residents in their move in, helping them overcome challenges.
Pros
benefit package
Cons
sometimes the pace was overwhelming
December 19, 2017

Thanks much for the great review! We are pleased to hear how exciting your position is with Fairfield and that you are enjoying the team atmosphere and culture. We have taken great strides in providing the best tools to succeed and we are pleased to hear you have taken advantage of that. We appreciate you sharing your experience - keep up the great work!

it was ok
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 1, 2017
My time with Fairfield was short. The company is good and pay was good. My manager was terrible though which reflects poorly on the company. My Manager never showed up for work and would ask us to cover for her (respond to emails etc.)
Pros
pay
Cons
none- just terrible mngr
October 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience with us short and it didn’t meet your expectations. Please understand the behavior you indicate as displayed by your manager is not permitted but is not standard among our management team. If you would like to share your experience with us, please contact us HR@ffres.com or 1-866-887-3347, option 5.

Great company, great associates
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 5, 2017
Enjoyed working for Fairfield. Fairfield is a very organized company and it makes all the difference. The employees were all very positive and goal oriented.
July 12, 2017

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We are very proud of the hard work and accomplishments Fairfield has experienced so far, but we are only as good as our people. We are so pleased to have you as a part of our dedicated and successful team, and we thank you for all that you do!

Busy Environment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 23, 2017
I think working for Fairfield was a good learning experience. The company it self has good people that work within the company. I will be forever grateful for the opportunity to work with Fairfield.
A great place to work.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAFebruary 8, 2017
A short timmer 1 year (relocated) however in that year I learned so much. The training was amazing it never stoped.

As long as you did what was needed and expected all went well. Expectaions were high but then mine where high as well so it was a good connect between us both.

Never a typical day busy all the time which I loved.
Pros
Exceptional Training
Great Co-workers
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Davis, CAAugust 13, 2016
Corporate and on-site manager are great and know how to recognize employee efforts. There was never a feeling of being over pressured to perform well and other employees are very supportive.
Great company to work for
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  14030 Atlantic BlvdDecember 21, 2015
I loved and got along great with my coworkers, we stayed busy and helped each other any way we could. Sometimes we had to endure difficulties, such as difficult residents but we kept a high level of professionalism and handled every situation well.
Pros
Great and fun environment
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Fairfield has been a great company to work for, the experience has served it's purpose.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MAJune 20, 2015
I've enjoyed working with Fairfield for the past few years. The property was close to home and I completely enjoyed working closely with staff and residents.
Pros
My co-workers and residents
Cons
Growth within the company was limited
Fun workplace
Marketing/Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 7, 2014
Got to go out and shop comp other properties.
Got to meet different people everyday
Fairfield
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDSeptember 26, 2014
Not the best experience I have ever had. Plus I was young and very unsure. I have learned a lot since than
Great Place to work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2014
This is a great company to work for. Fairfield encourages great customer service and a positive atmosphere. Sometimes they can get a little outrageous with raising rent on people. That is a little hard to cope with bc in this job I don't get a raise of 2,400 dollars a year and they raise rents as high $200 a month on people who have been living there for years. I don't think that is good customer service. That really would be my only complaint about the company.
Pros
Good training, great work life balance
Cons
Raise rents way too much on residents
Exciting, Inviting and productive company to be part of!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 15, 2014
I was very lucky to work for such a great copany. I loved my location and team as well as the fact advancement was a HUGE possibility. With all the training, employees and positive reinforcement I rate this company very high. There will always be pros and cons to a company, overall they set the bar very high for me, pesonally! I BECAME A HARDER WORKER AND BETTER EMPLOYEE FROM MY EXPERIENCE. Sounds cheesy but you really do get to "experience the difference at Fairfield"
Pros
Awesome Employees and most Management
Cons
BUDGET! Sometimes it can affect current residents, therefore causing bad reviews and hurts possible future leasing opportunities
Bad Management and Unresponsive Upper Management
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milford , ctApril 11, 2014
A bad place to work. Bad Management , Unresponsive HR and Marketing Dept. They will sell properties and the Employees are sold with the property. Expect to work 6 days a week , be scolded weekly, Have all blame put on you for everything. I trully believe this company is evil.
Pros
Free Suits quarterly
Cons
everything you can imagine
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 22, 2014
Great people to work with, the staff was low and a very busy property.
Cons
work was overload for the amount of help we did not have.
Professional and Fun
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 30, 2013
-property is beautiful
-staff is very nice and friendly
-hardest part of the job is not having to market anything anymore
-i like giving tours, talking to different prospects on a daily basis
Stuffy Co-workers, bad management and Company ethics is an oxymoron
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 21, 2013
My company sold its property to Fairfield and that's how I ended up working for them. They were HORRIBLE!! I can't believe people think they a good company to work for. (My standards must be really high)

The employees are stuck up. They treat their tenants like 2nd class citizens. And why should they care? The company buys companies left and right, jacks up the rental prices and then sells once the property is ran into the ground. I was embarassed to be employed by them.

The pay was garbage and its so micro managed you couldn't pick a booger without their permission. The property manager had the maintenance men unpacking her apartment rather then completing service request for the tenants and the computer systems are out dated.
Pros
closed on Sunday?
Cons
Pay, Management, Job security, Yardi
Excellent company to work for.
Leasing Consultant/ Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 1, 2013
overseeing maintenance staff, greeting, touring and leasing units, while making sure property budget guidlines are met.
Good Company
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh and Cary, North CarolinaJuly 18, 2012
I enjoyed my tenure with the company. I hated to see them sell the properties where I worked.