Fairfield Residential Employee Review

View all Fairfield Residential reviews

Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 29, 2019
I loved working for Fairfield but the drive was just to far for me. Great team focus and wonderful support from corporate. I learned so much from working for this company.
Pros
Cons
Teamwork, benefits, wonderful support
Official response from Fairfield Residential
May 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry the commute was too much, but are happy that you enjoyed being a part of the Fairfield Team.

Other Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews

Company does not care about their employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2019
I did not have a good experience with this company unfortunately. I have worked in property management for over ten years and can honestly say there are so many better places to work. Also, they continuously buy and sell their properties so there is no job security with them. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. It’s a wonderful industry when you choose the right place. Good luck!
Pros
Pretty locations for the most part.
Cons
Being over worked, poor culture, horrible management and zero concern for employee well being.
Rare promotions from within, hire new 'cheaper' is more common
Tech Supervisor property manager assistant minion (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 7, 2019
Deferred Maintenance is the reality.
Good co workers for the most part. Management is staggeringly poorly equipped to make decisions, or get things done for your property. Super high turn over rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.