Fairfield Residential Employee Review

View all Fairfield Residential reviews

productive, competive, fun, serious
Property Manager at Yardley Crossing (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 29, 2019
I loved the management company, the area of the property, the people in the community. Regionals were the best and someone was always in the it department
Official response from Fairfield Residential
September 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at Fairfield Residential. We're glad that you enjoyed all that Fairfield strives to offer, from the community we build to the associates we employ. We appreciate everything our associates do for us. We look forward to continuing to make this a great place to work.

Other Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews

Property Manager Skylar Pointe
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 13, 2019
Had an Awesome RM, worked with him in Corpus Christ TX. Loved the support from the corp office. Was the biggest unit count I had ever managed. Property was doing full unit renovations. Loved the fast pace culture!
Great Place to Work
Assistant Property Manger (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2019
Excellent team, collaborative work environment! Extremely busy, lots of hard work. We were in a lease up which required us to work overtime, week-ends and holidays.
Pros
Great team, management, benefits
Cons
Lots of hours in a lease up
Official response from Fairfield Residential
September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and comments. We appreciate the positive feedback on our work environment and management. We understand that lease up properties get busy and we appreciate your hard work and dedication to getting the job done. Your dedication allowed our residents to experience The Fairfield Difference and we appreciate you for that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.