Fairfield Residential Employee Review

View all Fairfield Residential reviews

If you can keep up with Fairfield you can work anywhere.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chester, VAJuly 17, 2018
Super fast pace, lots of paperwork, but a good place to work. I learned a lot about industry. I have enjoyed working there and the people. I enjoy working with people and this gave me a chance.
Official response from Fairfield Residential
August 29, 2018

Thanks so much for the review. We are pleased to hear Fairfield is giving you the opportunity to learn about the property management industry and that you are enjoying your experience as an Assistant Property Manager. Thank you for all that you do!

Other Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews

Company does not care about their employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2019
I did not have a good experience with this company unfortunately. I have worked in property management for over ten years and can honestly say there are so many better places to work. Also, they continuously buy and sell their properties so there is no job security with them. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. It’s a wonderful industry when you choose the right place. Good luck!
Pros
Pretty locations for the most part.
Cons
Being over worked, poor culture, horrible management and zero concern for employee well being.
Rare promotions from within, hire new 'cheaper' is more common
Tech Supervisor property manager assistant minion (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 7, 2019
Deferred Maintenance is the reality.
Good co workers for the most part. Management is staggeringly poorly equipped to make decisions, or get things done for your property. Super high turn over rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.