Fairfield Residential Employee Review

View all Fairfield Residential reviews

You're experience will depend heavely on the property.
Leasing Administrator (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 7, 2018
From what I can tell the company itself has an relaxed culture, and is compensates its employees well, for the not all that burdensome work that you do. Depending on the quality of your property and its management however your experience can be very different. The offices are small, meaning you will only be working with about 5-6 other staff members on any given day. If this small bunch of people are mismanaged, or guided then your days will be long.
Official response from Fairfield Residential
December 19, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review. Your feedback is helpful, as this will help us continue to improve. We encourage you reach out to us and provide us with the opportunity to learn more about your experience directly. Please contact us at HR@ffres.com or by phone, 1-866- 887-3347, option 5

Other Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews

Company does not care about their employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2019
I did not have a good experience with this company unfortunately. I have worked in property management for over ten years and can honestly say there are so many better places to work. Also, they continuously buy and sell their properties so there is no job security with them. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. It’s a wonderful industry when you choose the right place. Good luck!
Pros
Pretty locations for the most part.
Cons
Being over worked, poor culture, horrible management and zero concern for employee well being.
Rare promotions from within, hire new 'cheaper' is more common
Tech Supervisor property manager assistant minion (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 7, 2019
Deferred Maintenance is the reality.
Good co workers for the most part. Management is staggeringly poorly equipped to make decisions, or get things done for your property. Super high turn over rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.