Fairfield Residential Employee Review

View all Fairfield Residential reviews

ehh
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Odenton, MDJanuary 7, 2019
If they can find someone to do it for less and royally mess it up they will pass you over for promotion and then ask you to fix it all while they stay in their position. Happened to me numerous times over the years. They even have asked me to come back and fix the mess from who they promoted instead of me. seriously...yea right... If you aren't willing to eat and breathe this job you won't last and you will be overwhelmed trying to fit all of your responsibilities in a normal shift. It's experience.

Up side is you meet some amazing people.
Pros
you meet amazing people
Cons
passed up on promotions
Official response from Fairfield Residential
January 12, 2019

We appreciate your honest review about your experience with us. We strive to provide opportunities for learning and growth for all associates and are sorry to hear that this was not your experience. We are always looking to improve and encourage you to discuss your concerns with us directly. You can reach us by email at hr@ffres.com, or to speak with us please call 1-866-887-3347, option 5.

Other Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews

Company does not care about their employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2019
I did not have a good experience with this company unfortunately. I have worked in property management for over ten years and can honestly say there are so many better places to work. Also, they continuously buy and sell their properties so there is no job security with them. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. It’s a wonderful industry when you choose the right place. Good luck!
Pros
Pretty locations for the most part.
Cons
Being over worked, poor culture, horrible management and zero concern for employee well being.
Rare promotions from within, hire new 'cheaper' is more common
Tech Supervisor property manager assistant minion (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 7, 2019
Deferred Maintenance is the reality.
Good co workers for the most part. Management is staggeringly poorly equipped to make decisions, or get things done for your property. Super high turn over rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.