Fairfield Residential Employee Review

View all Fairfield Residential reviews

Worst Company Ever Worked For!
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 19, 2019
Worst Company Ever Worked for! Management not reliable.
They don't appreciate any commitment from employees. Training is horrible. The load of work is so much it's impossible to complete. Don't even consider working for this company
Pros
Non
Cons
Work environment horrible!
Official response from Fairfield Residential
May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience while working for our company. Through feedback like your's and through our recent engagement survey we realized we are behind on creating valuable training to our associates. We recently launched a new training platform and are continually striving to provide more resources for our associates. We also have our Management Training program and hope that this will help in the relationship between management and staff. If you have any additional comments to offer us we can be reached by email at HR@ffres.com or by phone at 866-887-3347; option 5

Other Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews

Company does not care about their employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2019
I did not have a good experience with this company unfortunately. I have worked in property management for over ten years and can honestly say there are so many better places to work. Also, they continuously buy and sell their properties so there is no job security with them. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. It’s a wonderful industry when you choose the right place. Good luck!
Pros
Pretty locations for the most part.
Cons
Being over worked, poor culture, horrible management and zero concern for employee well being.
Rare promotions from within, hire new 'cheaper' is more common
Tech Supervisor property manager assistant minion (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 7, 2019
Deferred Maintenance is the reality.
Good co workers for the most part. Management is staggeringly poorly equipped to make decisions, or get things done for your property. Super high turn over rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.