Fairfield Residential Employee Review

View all Fairfield Residential reviews

Ok starting point
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Northern OhioOctober 11, 2018
My experience applies to norther Ohio.
Not enough professional, skilled property managers
IF you're lucky you have a good team, if not, FF will NOT fire slackers, incompetents etc. Takes MONTHS to fire those who should be cut free in weeks.
They do provide training for the basics, HVAC etc
Pros
Fair pay, training. Decent work environment.
Cons
Rare advancement, FF prefers to hire outsiders-Seen outsiders get hired over qualified regulars time, after time, after time
Official response from Fairfield Residential
November 15, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear Fairfield offers a good training program, especially when it comes to property maintenance. As with the extremely tight job market, it’s important we offer the training necessary to those that are new to the industry and interested in building a new career with us. We are disappointed to hear about your experience otherwise. We would appreciate the opportunity to learn more of your experience directly, please reach out to us by email at hr@ffres.com or call us at 1-866-887-3347, option 5.

Other Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews

Company does not care about their employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2019
I did not have a good experience with this company unfortunately. I have worked in property management for over ten years and can honestly say there are so many better places to work. Also, they continuously buy and sell their properties so there is no job security with them. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. It’s a wonderful industry when you choose the right place. Good luck!
Pros
Pretty locations for the most part.
Cons
Being over worked, poor culture, horrible management and zero concern for employee well being.
Rare promotions from within, hire new 'cheaper' is more common
Tech Supervisor property manager assistant minion (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 7, 2019
Deferred Maintenance is the reality.
Good co workers for the most part. Management is staggeringly poorly equipped to make decisions, or get things done for your property. Super high turn over rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.