Fairfield Residential Employee Review

View all Fairfield Residential reviews

fun staff
Property Manager (Lease Up-Property Sold (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAMay 16, 2019
Great place and worked for them for 8.5 yrs. prior and was laid off in 2008. I love what I do so please call me for an interview. I look forward with hearing from you.
Pros
pay
Cons
training
Official response from Fairfield Residential
June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and comments. We love that our associates enjoy working with us and encourage you to look at our open positions on our website to see if anything fits your qualifications. Feel free to contact us via email at HR@ffres.com or by phone at 866-887-3347; option 5

Other Fairfield Residential Employee Reviews

Company does not care about their employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2019
I did not have a good experience with this company unfortunately. I have worked in property management for over ten years and can honestly say there are so many better places to work. Also, they continuously buy and sell their properties so there is no job security with them. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. It’s a wonderful industry when you choose the right place. Good luck!
Pros
Pretty locations for the most part.
Cons
Being over worked, poor culture, horrible management and zero concern for employee well being.
Rare promotions from within, hire new 'cheaper' is more common
Tech Supervisor property manager assistant minion (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 7, 2019
Deferred Maintenance is the reality.
Good co workers for the most part. Management is staggeringly poorly equipped to make decisions, or get things done for your property. Super high turn over rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.