Fairlife, LLC Employee Reviews

Poor place to work for
Management (Former Employee) –  Coopersville, MIFebruary 11, 2019
No work life balance and training is terrible. Management has no clue. Hours are crazy expect a lot. They say what you want to hear to get you in the door.
Pros
Cons
Great company
UHT / Aseptic Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Coopersville, MINovember 12, 2018
the 12 hr shifts with the swing schedule was great. Plenty of time to see your family and have a life outside of work for the most part. Management is awesome, they got rid of the few people who were weighing the employees and company down. Great company over all
National Accounts Executive - West Region (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 8, 2017
It was a great experience and a great company to work for. A very innovative company and I would recommend them to anyone. Leadership listens to employees.
Great Management
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 5, 2017
I learned a lot working for this company because the manager I reported to was an excellent coach. It helped me grow professionally and for that I am extremely grateful.