Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

View all Fairmont Hotels & Resorts reviews

Wonderful place to work for; full of history
Barista (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 27, 2013
A typical day at Cafe Cento in the Fairmont Hotel is handling locals, hotel guests, and tourists orders from the cafe. Some things I have learned at this company was how to serve guests in the hospitality industry, being able to go above and beyond your skills and finishing your daily job tasks at the same time. Management team is very supportive and always recognizes their employees hard work. Co-workers maintained a good working enviroment and made me always look forward to working. The hardest part of the job, to me, is to not want to leave work. I liked working here so much because of the family autmosphere that The Fairmont has, that makes me want to stick around and help the flow of the business. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a part of a land mark with so much history and witnessing all the great things that take place at such a historic hotel.
Pros
Free lunches and benefits
Cons
No employee parking

Other Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

I loved this job
Pool Runner (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 1, 2018
Over all and amazing job to work out. Very high paced friendly and a fantastic staff. Currently on a leave and would love to return back. Great service, amazing at time off school hours and salary.
Pros
Cons
productive and fun place to work
Banquet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 1, 2018
I worked 8 years for this company and every management that was there was really helpful on anything that you need or wanted to learn.
they show me a lot and think that is what help me to be where i am right now.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight