Fairview Health Services Employee Review

View all Fairview Health Services reviews

An excellent group of people to work with!
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 6, 2014
A typical day at work involves dealing with many different types of people. This is both rewarding and challenging. I think that
I learned a great deal about working with the public, and I'd be confident in most any customer service role as a result. I was also able to work in various areas within the department, and gained experience in several areas of the hospital. I had a wonderful group of coworkers here, and made several lifelong friends. Management underwent several changes during my time there. That, and just overall changes to the department as a whole have probably been the hardest thing about the job. Overall, though, I'd say that it was a great place to work.
Pros
Great work environment, great people to work with
Cons
Cuts in department funds, cuts to employee benefits

Other Fairview Health Services Employee Reviews

Productibve and Innovative
Pharmacy Technician CPhT (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 5, 2018
Great people and a great place to learn. The right people can really learn what they need to advance their career. So many places and things to learn- a real stepping stone. If you work hard, it is noticed. Hard to say anything negative about this employer - very happy working for Fairview.
Pros
unique atmosphere/ work ethic very strong here
Cons
Fairview
Data Analytics and Report Intern (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJune 1, 2018
Cool place to work, depends on the department, but in my department, IT, it is fairly relaxed and not much pressure. you have to actively look for something to work on

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fairview Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight